Hacking the Satellite

Pawelk198604

If you ware hacker and a "terrorist" and you ware able to hack a satellite, and you make in on re-entry trajectory.

Which celebrity or politician house you would make "accidentally" crash landed a satellite, sorry for my English:-)

Please note that this is Joke.

I wouldn't have it land on a person's house, I'd have it land in my backyard where a huge airbag on top of a hydraulic platform would be waiting to catch it. I'd then put some of my own code in there, hook a camera up to it and then i'd contract Orbital Sciences to send it up on a supposed "Weather Observation" mission. Once it was up there I'd spy on multiple international authorities, and sell that intel on the black market annually to the highest bidder.

It'd have to be quite the satellite. Most currently orbiting satellites are so small that they vaporize during re-entry, only the really big ones are likely to have major components survive.

I'd have more fun with it leaving it where it is in orbit, since if it falls it'd be destroyed.

Ermmm Justin Bieber or Niki Minaj.(I don't care if I spelled either name wrong.) Mainly because they are both poisoning the youth of today with their music.

I agree. This 'swag' epidemic is terrible. So glad that trash wasnt around when I was in highschool.

Edited by flyin_ruski

I would land it in my backyard, repair it, toss in a heavy-duty laser, then contact orbital corp to send it up.

One month later, the capitol building is vaporized by beam coming from space.

Do not cut NASA's budget. Or else.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.