[0.21.1] KAS v0.4.3 - Struts, pipes, part storage, containers, merged winches & more

KospY

How exactly are the pylons intended to be used? I've been attaching them to the ground and then attaching pipes to them, but when I reload the area later everything explodes.

Similarly, I also seem to lose all control of a craft I've just attached parts to, necessitating that I switch to another and back to regain control.

And then of course there's the Kraken-ising of any kerbal carrying a part when switching away or unloading.

How exactly are the pylons intended to be used? I've been attaching them to the ground and then attaching pipes to them, but when I reload the area later everything explodes.
I don't normally attach pylons to the ground. Then again, I don't use them much. But they work quite well even when simply dropped.

I didn't even know you COULD attach them to the ground. Maybe because of the other bug (where you continually have issues attaching things) I just never saw the option. I have several around my Kethane base to attach hoses to, and they all are just lying on the ground. One of the few parts of the mod I never had an issue with :)

Ok, finally get tired of the missing pointer bug, that fill the thread with junk :)

This time it's really my last update :

#### 0.4.3

#####Bug Fixes

- Attach pointer will no more disappear (for exemple after going to the map mode)

- Winches control key on warp are now disabled to avoid issues (mainly explosions)

- Warping with an hook or a part attached at a high velocity (in space) will no more cause explosions

- Warping with a part grabbed is now fixed (freezed kerbal)

- Fixed drop after warp in space

- Some physic handling changes that can cause less explosions (hopefully)

As say before, Majiir will continue this project, and will update KAS as soon as possible for the incoming 0.22 update :)

Edited by KospY