Invent a name for the first city on Kerbin.

Backwards spanish? okay

Ocololople

Listen to the videos from Squad, that gibberish you hear Kerbals speaking is spanish run backwards. So that's what language Kerbals speak. And since 'K' is very rare in it's just dumb to name anything on Kerbin Kondon, or Kew Kork.

Listen to the videos from Squad, that gibberish you hear Kerbals speaking is spanish run backwards. So that's what language Kerbals speak. And since 'K' is very rare in it's just dumb to name anything on Kerbin Kondon, or Kew Kork.

I know buddy. That's why I suggested the name above.

and yet we still have Bob, Bill, Jebadiah, Dilfrod and many other names that certainly don't sound like backwards spanish.

I'm for naming a few after devs or notable members of the community (Scott Manley gets to name a city? :P)

edit: Just seen my post count, sorry but I'm never posting again.

I guess I always thought of the Kerbals as subterranean which would explain why they aren't overly concerned about crashing rockets since their traditional homes are bunkers. Of course, my head canon might have been influenced by the fact that my brain thinks of KSP in similar terms to Dwarf Fortress.

Yeah, kerpolis or kerbapolis was the first thing that popped into my mind when I saw the title of this thread[/QUOT]

The first thing I thought of was Kerbopolis, it seems like that would be an obvious choice.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.