Best Feeling Ever! MY KSPGASM!

CkGordon

So for the last couple years my computer performance had been getting progressively worse by a crapping out video card. When I started KSP I could play fine, then as the months went on and I got better at the game and more and more addicted my performance issues steadily got worse til I could no longer play the game and had to resort to watching youtube lets plays and being sad. That was 5 or 6 months ago. I just got a new video card and played my first session of KSP in 6 months! I had to start over because I also lost my game data. I designed and tested a mun lander on the highest graphics and resolution, set down at a mun arch, took a few screenshots and headed back home and let me just tell you on re-entry into Kerbin atmosphere I felt AWESOME! I jumped out of my chair with my arms up. I felt like id just had the best sex ever. Reflecting back on that moment I think I may be addicted to KSP and should seek help before I lose my job and wife and end up in a box offering sexual favors to strangers in exchange for an hour or 2 of KSP. Everything was made better while I got my first taste of all the new additions from the last couple patches. I can't wait to dock and learn the new navigation tools and probe... just... everything. Its good to have my KSP fix again and I just wanted to share my joy with the forum! :D

I FEEL AWESOME AND YOU'RE ALL AWESOME AND I HOPE YOU HAVE AN AWESOME DAY!

My first KSPgasm was the game itself. I saw it advertised on Steam, it looked weird and goofy but since it was a space game I needed to check it out on youtube, so I did. Ever since I've purchased the game, I'm totally obsessed by it. Imagine a full grown man playing a video game ('cause that's what it is) for 36 hours STRAIGHT! My girlfriend thinks I'm nuts by now... all I want to do is build rockets, create habitats, explore worlds or hook up another mod to my KSS. Really, this game is bad for me :confused:

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.