Dragon Rider Capsule [0.23 (2/14/14)

So, is there anything I can add to the cfg to extend landing struts pressing G? It's the only thing I miss with this pod...

In Action Groups in the VAB you can add actions to the Gear button (I just made mine deploy solar panels to test it).

Thanks! I am aware of it, but was looking for a more... permanent solution since I always forget to set a proper abort protocol.... so don't even want to think about binding the landing struts. That's why I was asking about the config files.

you might be able to look in teh config file and see if you can set G to it. i have Dragon 1-3 and all have action's set the same to the 1-0 keys and the default action keys in the HUD....

Edited by Big_Ron

• 2 weeks later...

Change solar panels and landing struts animations. I don't know about programming, but something about it makes both of them not remain persistant after game saving/loading (I mean, when tomorrow I come back to my dragon pod landed in Duna, landing legs are retracted, also solar panels are retracted in my ISS attached dragon, even though it says they are deployed in the right-click menu) Also, it could be great if we could extend landing struts by pressing 'G'

Thank you for your great work, it's nice to see you again!

Change solar panels and landing struts animations. I don't know about programming, but something about it makes both of them not remain persistant after game saving/loading (I mean, when tomorrow I come back to my dragon pod landed in Duna, landing legs are retracted, also solar panels are retracted in my ISS attached dragon, even though it says they are deployed in the right-click menu) Also, it could be great if we could extend landing struts by pressing 'G'

Thank you for your great work, it's nice to see you again!

So are those things fixed? At least looked at them? I can't try the capsule myself right now....

Those are a problem with KSP, it can only save one animation state per part. The solution is to disable one of the animations in the cfg file.

Thanks for your reply, is there any way to 'priorize' one animation? I mean, for the panels, it's obviously more important the panel state than the umbilical state.

Firstly, thanks for fixing the mod up for 0.20.0, it's a capsule I use a LOT.

Is there any chance you could remove the docking port and just give us a flat surface (maybe above the ASAS ring) to mount our own port? I know some might not fit under the nose cone but still, it'd be nice to have a choice.

Sent you a PM CBBP.....I'm still here flying the **** out of the dragon....glade to see your up dating the Dragon.....I would like to see a few more trunk nodes and I do have some updated pics of the inside of the trunk from SpaceX....also when you look in the trunk from the bottom it looks like the arms for the solar panels are cocked eyed....

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.