New Astronut - Get me started on where to send crash files to devs

Finnerty

Just bought the game to take advantage of "The Promise" before the month of April is over. I already have 2 crash report folders I want to submit to the developers, but where??

I even Googled this "send crash file to ksp developers" and I get bug report links, but nothing for where or who to send the crash files to. Maybe I should post this in developer forum also?

Thanks in advance.

Welcome to the community Finnerty :)

I suggest you send the crash reports to [email protected] so the developers can take a look, they aren't a lot of use here unless you make a thread in the Support section, and even then we prefer just your output_log and dxdiag, the crash logs contain a few other files that aren't a lot of use to us here on the forums.

Apart from the odd crash, is KSP running okay for you?

Yes, apart from the odd crashes, it runs great. Keeping it vanilla (no mods) for now to work out any errors if and when they occur. Have one "sputnik science lab" in orbit around Kerbal. YouTube videos are very helpful for ideas and with "what" and "what not" to do. I, eventually, want to put 2 probes into orbit around each planet and moon, one equatorial and one polar. And do the other thing....

Thanks again for the quick answer.