Show off your awesome KSP Pictures-Presented By Venku Rocketry International

venku122

How long should the next Screenshot montage be?  

1,783 members have voted

1. 1. How long should the next Screenshot montage be?

Eagle One testing new laser weapon system on derelict satellite...

anti-satellite.png

Epic!

Here is my landed Bigtrack (finally landed! >:( ) and I went to see some other kerbals waiting to return home.

screenshot24.png

screenshot25.png

screenshot26.png

screenshot27.png

screenshot28.png

This was a pretty shot of one of the poles I got while screwing around with a bad ship design. I\'ll have to try landing there, looks very white.

Edited by Kaufman

Two screenshots from similar camera positions (f1, arrow, f1) pasted on top of each other using some software I wrote a while ago.

Awww. I got really excited. I was about ready to order analygraph glasses since this is the second game I\'d have that used them.

Awww. I got really excited. I was about ready to order analygraph glasses since this is the second game I\'d have that used them.

There are some folks out there who make an anaglyph video driver. It\'s been a while since I looked for it; since my main machine\'s a Mac, I couldn\'t use it. \'Course, now I\'ve got the PC to play games on...

The rotated screenshot tricks works in other games as well; I have quite a few 3D screenshots from WoW lying about.

My primary interest is in slicing them up into stripes for these little lenticular frame thingies: http://www.berezin.com/3d/ez3d.htm

The software that comes with the frames does fake 3D from a 2D photo, so I had to write my own tools. I generally just do the anaglyphs to see how the picture looks so I don\'t waste paper on the stripy pictures.

I just haven\'t quite figured out yet what the KSP camera direction reference is. Seems like most of the times I press the arrow keys, it rotates the picture instead of moving the camera in the direction I want it to go.

I\'m pretty sure the stock Nvidia driver has an anaglyph mode built-in that\'ll work on any game. If you\'re running an Nvidia card, update to the latest release drivers and take a look.