Show off your awesome KSP Pictures-Presented By Venku Rocketry International

venku122

How long should the next Screenshot montage be?  

1,783 members have voted

1. 1. How long should the next Screenshot montage be?

I really start htinking that they are the smart variant of creepers...

Yeah. I\'ve been thinking about that, given their reoccurrence and the fact that they don\'t seem to require food or air in order to handle long missions.

I figure they must be some sort of plant. And Jebediah Kerman is the variety, not the name of the specific Kerman; kind of like a Macintosh or Granny Smith apple. If your Granny Smith got exploded in an unfortunate cooking experiment, you\'d just wander on down to the orchard and pick another one. Same thing for a Jebediah Kerman.

There is precedent for intelligent space-faring plants in the extensive documentary records of our culture. Ficus, the second officer of the galactic sanitation ship Quark, is a plant. I imagine the Kerman mating ritual is similar to the one demonstrated by Ficus during the series: male and female Kermen lying on the floor waving their arms and legs in order to attract a bee.

On the other hand, given how much they seem at home in a dark, dank space podule, perhaps they\'re some sort of mushroom....

On the other hand, given how much they seem at home in a dark, dank space podule, perhaps they\'re some sort of mushroom....

The only fuel they need is from Bob ****ting his pants.

My first Munar base is coming along. I plan on landing another bigtrak or two, as well as more facilities. So far I have a command station that has living quarters (closest to Kerbin), a small power station/solar array, as well as a comms nework.

screenshot191.png

screenshot192.png

screenshot190.png

Last time I tried something like that, I broke off landing gear when I tried to clamp on.

How\'d you do it?

You have to make the final approach very nearly front on. Don\'t try to dock at 45 degree angle and counting on the legs to correct your ship because they will just snap. Of course the tricky part about this is a ship without pilot focus will have Adv SAS off so it will drift all over the place. Jumping in between the two ships trying to correct them will help but it still takes a lot of patience and a little bit of luck. If your position doesn\'t look right don\'t force it. Back off and realign the ships.

That dock was the 5th attempt. Of the previous four attempts two slipped out, one my legs didn\'t grasp the arm and instead bumped the target ship and sent it spinning and one I broke off one of the legs when closing them and had to reload.

Here is a shot of the docking right after I deployed legs before the legs could lock my ship into position. As you can see I had the two docking arms nearly lined up before closing the legs.

m807s7.jpg

Here is a shot of the docking right after I deployed legs before the legs could lock my ship into position. As you can see I had the two docking arms nearly lined up before closing the legs.

m807s7.jpg

I\'ve had mine at least that flat before I tried closing the legs. Must be a bad run of luck.

Well, I start KSP and it\'s an update. Guess I need to land, with my trusty moon lander - on first try. Took less fuel then going to kerbin!

Beautifull sunrise from one of the ice-lakes.

VC8sn.jpg

and the view from the capsule. almost straight up - Kerbin and the Mun very close to each other. Awesome view!

kuozM.png

My first flyable aircraft.

screenshot21mnmf.png

Name: WT Hornet (What-the Hornet)

Flying Time: 15 minutes on max thrust

Ceiling: 16,600 meters (54 500 feet)

Max speed: 615m/s (2214 km/h, 1 375 miles / hour)

Range: 361km