Show off your awesome KSP Pictures-Presented By Venku Rocketry International

venku122

How long should the next Screenshot montage be?  

1,783 members have voted

1. 1. How long should the next Screenshot montage be?

No, I just added the docking vectors in a way I thought they whould work with coordinates stolen from the top node. How can you undock if you can\'t dock?

I attach two docking ports directly in the VAB.

LfvVl.png

A tragedy... The last view of Kerbin from our doomed pilots about to impact Minmus. Their last radio transmission was sent, telling all of Kerbalkind how their sacrifice was totally in vain, and nobody should ever be sent out to Minmus again.

GOVERNMENT EDIT: Their sacrifice showed all of Kerbalkind how, to make leaps and bounds in the fields of science, one must always be prepared to give one\'s life for science.

This portable building has 4 rooms. It can house 12 kerbals as many kerbals as you can cram in, in luxury fitted decommissioned-recommissioned wings. Designed to protect your stupid brave kerbals from harshest environments.

screenshot251l.png

Vacuum proof? ;P

I would guess not quite. I think there is a huge hole in the wall.

Edit: I have made a flying football I wanted to share.

rvdie.jpg

And here is how it lands.

It touches the ground, breaks in half, the rear half pulls into a loop and crashes while the front half flies up, stalls, and falls backwards into the ground destroying everything except the command pod.

U1Wfg.png

I don\'t have much awesome stuff but here\'s a cool thing.

I put a truck on the Mün.

screenshot97.png

screenshot130.png

And yes, those side rockets decouple and my return stage decouples from my truck and I can return to Kerbin easy.

The Crescent 5 spaceplane inbound to splashdown (the 5 model, for budget and weight-saving reasons, had no landing gear)...with happy Kerbals pleased to be back in the atmosphere.

screenshot11.png

(Just a basic Hermes-style spaceplane: Rocket takes it into orbit, fuel/engine stage takes it to Mun/Minmus/Wherever you want to land on, then part of the way back. Then the ultra-light return stage brings you back, sans ASAS and all other stability aids. The 6 and later have landing gear and can land with minor fireworks from the wingtip canards exploding, but I\'ve never got lined up to the KSC.)

Efficiency is key here

screenshot36.png

Trying to get to the North Pole. My second attempt. =)

I put some external tanks on my most stable jet.

screenshot41.png

Dropping tanks when empty

screenshot43.png

Cruising @ 14500m

screenshot44.png

Target ahead

screenshot45.png

Enjoying the view

screenshot46.png

Everything working as intended.

34zzrkp.png

Um....guys?....um...we have a problem here

3134035.png

It\'s cool, Jeb installed remote control. The rocket is turning.

23ntys.png

...the rocket broke apart, did not it?

2sajp61.png