Extraplanetary Space Centers

willneu97

Just wondered what happened to that project, I followed the thread for it almost religiously before the great forum purge of 2013. I believe the OP, skykooler, lost his account in the onslaught.

Anybody have some insight as to what happened to it?

Thanks!

I don't think so it was pretty closed to initial release from memory I think he was taking his time to try and release a well polished project.

Hopefully he will spot this thread and let us he is getting on. :)

I'm new here, but this is something I've been wondering about too. Even cooler if you have to build it remotely yourself. As I get more familiarized with KSP and it's modding capabilities, stuff like remote "manufacturing" or production processes are on my wish list...

From the other thread i found whilst googling;

http://forum.kerbalspaceprogram.com/showthread.php/26255-Page-Addon-lost-to-the-GDOS-Void?p=320393

TheGripenSaidWhat?

Hello everyone. I've been trying to find the return of a mod thread that looked quite promising. It was the Extraplanetary Space Centers Addon by Skykooler. I can find the first page cached thanks to google, but other than that i can't find anything. Anyone else know if it's simply changed titles, that'd be great!

Cached page w/screenshots to prove the mod was pretty functional: http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:nkKLBlCqk6wJ:forum.kerbalspaceprogram.com/showthread.php/44232-WIP-Plugin-Extraplanetary-Space-Centers!%3Fhighlight%3DMining%2BParts+&cd=1&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us

Well, he does actually exist (currently), and he's back on the forums (with four posts, one saying his account got deleted), so... That's good. Guess he's just working on a new thread, trying to scrape together what pictures and stuff he can (assuming they were hosted outside his machine).

So... There's hope, I guess. I sent him a link to the cache, in case he needs anything contained therein.

Apparently, the old thread has caches up to page 15, and no further. Not sure if that means Google's deleting them or if it just never advanced past March.

Edited by Woolio1

• 2 weeks later...
This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.