Copenhagen Suborbitals joins KSP

Velkommen/Welcome!

Ja, danskere, og så oven i købet "berømte" :)

Jeg finder det det lidt foruroligende at nogen som faktisk har noget at gøre med raketter begynder at spille KSP. (I ved, i KSP er trial&error en god ting, det er det ikke i virkeligheden :sticktongue: )

English: Yea, danes, and "famous" too :)

I do find it a little bit dangerous to let real rocket builders play KSP. (You know, in KSP trial&error is a good thing, but not in real life :sticktongue: )

EDIT1: Jeg kan godt lide dit "Hold kæft!" klistermærke :)

English: I like you "Hold kæft!"* sticker :)

(In danish, "hold kæft!" means "shut up!)

Edited by 1001sd

Hi! Welcome! Hellige ko, det er awesome, jeg ønsker jer held og lykke på din (Very Insane og awsome) måde!

I love the type of people that do this :D.

Except this is a huge leap between quick burst rockets and manned-rockets. Wow... :0.0::D

Btw, can some one make a mod to KSP of the HEAT-1X? I have no clue how to

I could take a crack at it (and I'm sure there would be others who are willing to as well). But, I can't find any good images of it that give enough detail to work from (granted, this was just from a ten-minute google search). If you could point us to either a diagram that gives some dimensions (doesn't have to be anything too detailed, just something that shows the exterior shape), or even better if you have a 3d-model of it; then either myself or someone else here could probably do a nice replica of it for you

Welcome to the forums!

I could take a crack at it (and I'm sure there would be others who are willing to as well). But, I can't find any good images of it that give enough detail to work from (granted, this was just from a ten-minute google search). If you could point us to either a diagram that gives some dimensions (doesn't have to be anything too detailed, just something that shows the exterior shape), or even better if you have a 3d-model of it; then either myself or someone else here could probably do a nice replica of it for you

Welcome to the forums!

Here are some pictures of it

https://picasaweb.google.com/114657365514543526210/592010HEAT1XLaunchAttempt?noredirect=1

https://picasaweb.google.com/114657365514543526210/362011HEAT1XLaunch?noredirect=1

Is there enough details, or ill have a look through my photo database.

That's a great selection. Definitely shows enough detail to work from. It is going to be a while before I'll have time to sit down with it, so if anbybody else wants to give these a go, don't be afraid to.

Welcome to the community Copenhagen_Suborbitals :)

I wonder how similar the flights of the HEAT-1X modelled in KSP will be compared to the real thing, especially with a screaming Kerbal aboard :D

We'd love to be kept updated on Peter Madsen's KSP accomplishments, has he reached the Mun yet? :)