Thank you Damion.

blspblackdeath

We all salute you!

(come on guys, salute!)

5GbvKLn.png

But seriously, good luck with the future, it sounds like you did an awful lot for this game.

Edited by Tw1

Wait, what's this about Damion leaving?

Anthony Keeton is Damion Rayne. As his IRL name is Anthony and there were only 2 CMs.(Now back to one.) Check the articles links at the forums front page.

On topic. Thank you for everything you have done for the community Damion. I didn't know him but I've been around since he was a moderator. I wish him the best of luck in his future endeavors. Honestly, him leaving was really sudden but, it's his decision to give an explanation.

Absolutely gutted that he's left. I don't know the reasons behind it (and I hope it's not as simple as just a few nasty voices in the community), but it doesn't matter. It's a big loss to the KSP community. He was great fun on the live streams and I really enjoyed watching them after work (6pm GMT is perfect timing for me!), and I know he did a load of work with the forums, both posting and maintaining.

Good luck in all you do!

Yes, he did an awesome job with the horde of users on this forum (see the "everyone get crazy" thread)

All your work appreciated and wish you good luck on future projects. Hope to see you again in the forums!

From what ive seen from him about, he seemed great and its a real loss, I wish we could find out why, but its none of our business, anyway, hope him all the best. And that he still enjoys the game as much as we do, and that he stays in contact around with those that he befriended (after all, stepping down as CM doesn't immediatly mean he can't still be part of the community)

I have few words to say to him if he reads this ever. Thank you for being nice to us all this time and I wish life will treat you the same as you treated us and may you remembered forever in our hearts and I hope that the ksp team make a statue in ksp to salute to you forever and later in ksp they will name a planet after you. AMEN

Thanks for managing a rapidly growing and sometimes turbulent online community, Damion. I can't imagine how challenging it can be sometimes. For me, you were the digital equivalent of Cesar Millan with your effectively done task of bringing order and discipline to the community/pack. Good luck with whatever path you've chosen now.

Noooooooooooooo Damion, why!?!?

Does this mean your totally turning your back on KSP/Squad/Community or will you still be hanging around and do some streaming for your fans?

Damn, that makes me sad :(