Seal Aerospace - Company YouTube Series Thread

ShachonianX

sealaerospaceflag2.png

Seal Aerospace

In this series of mine, I attempt to explore the Kerbol solar system! Starting with getting Jeb into sub-orbit and crashing a communications satellite into Kerbin. This is also about the ventures of Seal Aerospace, for we hope to explore and colonize the entire Kerbol system.

My channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/ShachonianX

Craft Showcase Thread: http://forum.kerbalspaceprogram.com/showthread.php/33923-Seal-Aerospace-Crafts-from-the-YouTube-series%21?highlight=seal+aerospace

My Current Goals

• Mun Probe (orbiter and lander, separate launches?)

• Manned Munar Landing

• Minmus Probe (orbiter and lander, RCS fueled descent test?)

• Manned Minmus Landing

• Mun Space Station

My Future Goals

• Duna Colony

• Eve landing?

• Create a fleet of 6 ships to go to Jool's 5 moons (1 ship will be a backup/rescue vessel)

• Journey to Eeloo, Eeloo colonization (space station, base, rovers, Eeloo SSTO)

• Investigate the so called "Mohole" on Moho (and the odd Moho "pixies")

• Kerbol probes (probe to be crashed into the sun to get highest temperature is yet to be made)

Below are my first two videos. I hope you enjoy them!

Make sure to subscribe to my channel, and join the Seal Army! (Likes, dislikes, and comments are disabled because with many jerks on YouTube, I'm not taking any chances)

Edited by ShachonianX

Hello friend a question. How do you convert the recorded video once without losing what you say into the microphone? I have recorded a video of the game all the more with a program Dxtory and I have become two the Avs video converter and factory file but I lose the two mic audio only hear the sound of the game any more. Any solution?

Hello friend a question. How do you convert the recorded video once without losing what you say into the microphone? I have recorded a video of the game all the more with a program Dxtory and I have become two the Avs video converter and factory file but I lose the two mic audio only hear the sound of the game any more. Any solution?

Dxtory isn't a program I am familiar with. I use iShowU HD, since I have a Mac. Maybe ask someone who uses Dxtoty, perhaps?

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.