Post your KSP playlist here.

llamatoes

I was, again curious about what other people listen to.

This thread exists for poeple to share their music.

My playlist

Sound of tomorrow (live version) by Steam Powered Giraffe.I like this track as it has such a hopeful, syncopated opening that sounds positively Vernian, I play this whenever something interplanetary leaves on a voyage of mystery and discovery

http://www.myspace.com/music/player?sid=91106489&ac=now

Jumpin' jack flash by the Rolling stones, is one I play, during Aerobreaking runs or spaceplane reentry

Pretty much anything from the FTL soundtrack. It sounds spacey, and is really immersive to listen to.

All you need is love by the Beatles, which is my arrival fanfare to the obvious reasons( did I mention my space program is run by Ryanair?)

Lucy in the sky with diamonds, yellow submarine and I am the Walrus, because they all good songs.

Suspender man by Steam powered giraffe (it is my theme for Eve)

Fire Fire by Giraffe. It is my stock theme for when Shiz goes down (just listen to it, you'll see why I have it there )

A few rags by Joplin, you never know when they might be nice to listen to (always)

The entire Planets Suite by Holst (for obvious reasons)

Feel free to post your playlist

It depends on the mission im going after, but its mostly dark electro and black metal.

burning those SRBs away with some Marduk

Going to orbit with stereomotion

Long deep space travel requires some futuristic sounds

Reaper

Psyclon nine

Grendel

Combichrist

And for a magnificent descent and successful re-entry

Nachtmahr

One time, after what I guess was the kraken attacked me at Duna, with 4 of my nine engines gone, I figured that I wasn't going to be landing today, so I barely managed to get the kerbals home (bill Jeb (<-- :mad:)and bob) during multiple more attacks with pieces coming off until my last engine, which was atomic, and not having enough fuel to brake into orbit, I areobraked for the first time :D it was epic, when I was close to Kerbin I started listening to a song that was called (what it said at least) "Coming Home" which made it even more awesome, now I listen to it whenever I'm returning Kerbals to Kerbin from somewhere :)

• 2 weeks later...

On interplanetary transfer burns. My kerbals will be adrift in a very lonely night for a good while, at least.

I also find that Caravan Palace and NovaSilisko's music is really good. Maybe he should make some music for the game? I enjoy "A day like this" for atmospheric entry/landing approaches.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.