Targeting other planets

Gunhed

I'm again having problems targeting other planets

I want to target Duna, it gives me Ike. If I want to target Duna again, it might give me Ike or it gives me Debris.

Is this So super annoying behaviour fixed anytime soon?

i just flipped a game after 4 hours because I'm unable to select this Fricking planet!

They should update Haystack to include planetary bodies because otherwise it's a bloody marvellous selection mod. I use it all the time and it's remove my one big stress creator... the "wrong selection" bug.

If you use Kerbal Engineer Redux's Flight Engineer mod, the Rendezvous tab allows you to target planets and moons from a dropdown menu. Of course, you have to have the Flight Engineer chip attached to your rocket to use it.

Hi,

ksp1.jpg

My 3 ships are at 1, they just left the SOI of Kerbin. I now want to do the aligning and stuff at Nr. 3, but I'm unable to select Duna (2)

I know, that I do have an encounter at 4, but without fine tuning, I will come out all over the place.

Edited by Gunhed

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.