Best way to destroy or remove debris?

KissSh0t

What is the best way to clean up all the failures that lay around the air strip and launch pad?

Have any of you created any vehicles for cleaning debris?

Are there any methods for cleaning debris.

Help me clean up Kerbal!!!

Like the suggestion above; set persistent debris to zero or... Just load/focus on the debris like you would with any other vessel and hit end flight. Both kind of cheating, but those are the easiest ways. If you don't want to cheat or anything; Design the rocket on a way that you have a probe core on the debris you left behind. So you could still control them like a separed vessel and deorbit them. But that's totally up to you..

Edited by JSD

For that purpose I made unmanned craft with arm from Romfarer robotic arms pack.

Just need to rendevous with debris, grab it and deorbit.

But it's only for rare cases when things did not deorbit by themselves, normally I design everything so I can deorbit every spend stage by itself (avey stage witch is dropped on orbit has probe core and some fuel left)

No mods? Send a vehicle out to each part. Give it a storage space. Have Danlon & Harger K. jump out, then bracket to each part and end it. Return to base.

Danlon & Harger: Signed up for the kerbalnaut program, wound up grounded on salvage duty. They've been known to just push parts onto the runway so someone else can clean them up.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.