Cupcake's Dropship Dealership...

1 hour ago, Raptor9 said:

Anyone else reminded of the scene from Space Balls when they're flying down the ear canal of Mega-Maid? :D

I've never sat down and watched Space Balls, this may have to change. :P

59 minutes ago, TheMadKraken2297 said:

These are cool! Its impressive how you managed to fit so much functionality into such a small package! In other words : SHADDAP AND TAKE MY :funds:

I do enjoy designing Ion craft which is all about squeezing everything into a nice looking frame. :)

Cupcake...

LOTS of clever stuff in this video.  I really like that cheeky cut from the above ground section of payload bay tunnel to the "underground" section.  Also, that "tunnel" craft must have been enormous.  And the railgun / accelerator launch at the end? Super fun.  

On ‎24‎/‎11‎/‎2017 at 9:57 AM, Exothermos said:

LOTS of clever stuff in this video.  I really like that cheeky cut from the above ground section of payload bay tunnel to the "underground" section.  Also, that "tunnel" craft must have been enormous.  And the railgun / accelerator launch at the end? Super fun.  

It's certainly the biggest thing I've made in KSP to date! I'm just so glad I've now got a rig capable of running such complex scenes. :wink:

Cupcake...

Edited by Cupcake...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 12/16/2017 at 10:54 PM, Cupcake... said:

Hey folks, here's a video of the Vortex taking on the Jool system hope you enjoy it! :) I'm planning on releasing the trucks used in the video as well as doing a proper (functional) version of the small motor launches. Enjoy! :D

I'm head-nodding and grooving -- $5.00 well spent. Everyone should donate money to Cupcake, because he's the best we have.

How do those motor launches work NOW?

On ‎17‎/‎12‎/‎2017 at 9:07 PM, Raptor9 said:

:D Kerbal boot-legging...only you @Cupcake... (shaking my head) lol

Boot-leggings such a loaded word, I prefer to think of it as supply and demand. :wink:

6 hours ago, FleshJeb said:

I'm head-nodding and grooving -- $5.00 well spent. Everyone should donate money to Cupcake, because he's the best we have.

How do those motor launches work NOW?

They don't. At least not without infinite fuel turned on. :blush: Saying that I'm planning on creating working (Monoprop) versions.

3 hours ago, Fearless Son said:

I love your cute little dinghy!  

... wait, that came out wrong.  

Heck, I love your big rigs too.  

I'll try and have them released soon. :)

Cupcake...

Edited by Cupcake...

You should do something where Jeb is in his tow truck and just drives through the middle of a battle get a broken tank, before driving out of the battle towing the tank, repairs it, has a beer with the driver, and drives it back out onto the battle field before driving away.

11 hours ago, ShadowGoat said:

You should do something where Jeb is in his tow truck and just drives through the middle of a battle get a broken tank, before driving out of the battle towing the tank, repairs it, has a beer with the driver, and drives it back out onto the battle field before driving away.

You (kind of) read my mind. While it won't be a battle field setting the next video will feature plenty of trucking. :wink:

Cupcake...

8 hours ago, KerBlitz Kerman said:

Can you fix the orientation of the mk0 fuel tank so it has those weird hinges facing the right way. Looks sick btw.

Yes, but it would mean re-building the whole thing. :( It took me ages to get the craft balanced properly so I think I'll leave it for now until it needs a major upgrade. Also:

Enjoy! :D

Cupcake...

On 12/25/2017 at 3:00 AM, Cupcake... said:

Yes, but it would mean re-building the whole thing. :( It took me ages to get the craft balanced properly so I think I'll leave it for now until it needs a major upgrade. Also:

Enjoy! :D

Cupcake...

Stop this. Now. You are embarrassing us.

By the way, I love the video! 

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.