Cupcake's Dropship Dealership...

• 4 weeks later...
Too much awesome in 1 post dude. I'll be trying to replicate and fly your. . . creations. :D

Thank you,

Glad you like them. Due to an attack of laziness on my part I haven't got round to adding my latest vessel yet, but you can find it here if you haven't seen it already:

http://forum.kerbalspaceprogram.com/showthread.php/29151-Every-Spaceport-should-have-one-of-these-does-yours

Cheers.

Cupcake...

:)

Something to whet your appetite... Coming real soon. :wink:

Oh dear,

:( Sorry if you're having trouble with the audio, I'm hoping to get the DRM issues resolved soon.

Edited by Cupcake...

• 2 weeks later...
That...

That Hopper thing.

It's standing.

On solar panels.

:huh:

SORCERY!

The solar panels do make a surprisingly good set of landing gear, I'd go so far as to say it actually works better then the Micro Landing Struts. Oh yes, that reminds me I really want to find a way to mount the Hopper to the top of my new Cavalier Drop Ship, but unfortunately I haven't had any success. I've tried using Sub-assembly saver but since the Hopper is built around the cockpit I haven't really be able to make it work, if anyone has any ideas I'd appreciate it. :)

Awesome as always Cupcake. Also, I'm deconstructing your ships so I can take all your sciences!

FYI Bazar is spelled Bazaar. Bizarre, right?

I have this vague recollection of checking the spelling and finding out it just has one a, but sod it, I think I'll change it to Bazaar anyway. :P ...and yes, have fun with the autopsies, I expect to see some first rate drop ship designs from you when you're done! :)

Cupcake...

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry, I don't mean to make empty posts its just I was running out of room to put videos on my original thread (there's a limit of 5) :(. Tell you what, seeing as you're here you can check out a little sneak preview for an upcoming vessel, it's called the Scythe and can make it into orbit using a single turbo jet engine and a lowly LV 909, and after that piece of shameless self promotion I will wish you all God speed and good night... :)

Cupcake...

• 2 months later...

Hi

I'm new to the forum and KSP in general, but I just wanted to say a couple of things.

Firstly, I love your dropships. Every one I've seen so far has been a must-download.

Secondly after watching your YouTube videos, you've convinced me that I really ought to get a joystick! :D

Thanks so much for sharing these great ships!

SO good D: so very very very good D:
Hi

I'm new to the forum and KSP in general, but I just wanted to say a couple of things.

Firstly, I love your dropships. Every one I've seen so far has been a must-download.

Secondly after watching your YouTube videos, you've convinced me that I really ought to get a joystick! :D

Thanks guys, I think all the other designers would agree that feedback like this makes it really worthwhile for us, and encourages us to keep cranking out those ships. Thanks again, oh and I hope you manage to find your new stick soon! :)

Cupcake...

• 3 weeks later...
Hi

I also am new to the forum, but i have just one question, how well do you think these will fly with the far mod installed?

Kaos

I also am new to the forum, but i have just one question, how well do you think these will fly with the far mod installed?

Kaos

Hey there,

They should work okay, the only problem I can see is that most of my SSTOs have specially mounted intakes at the back to offset the drag of the nosecone adaptors, or cockpits and I'm not sure how these values will be affected with FAR. But yeah, give it a go anyway, I think you'll be alright.

reckon that you could mix a dropship design with one of shuttlecrafts shuttles? The result would be epic!! :D

A shuttlecraft has been in the back of my mind for a while, the challenge isn't so much a technical one, its more aesthetics and getting it to look right. I might give it a shot this weekend. :)

Cupcake...

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.