Cupcake's Dropship Dealership...

I've come to expect some jaw-dropping moments from @Cupcake...'s videos, but at 0:26 I said out load "Oh. My. God." followed by laughter at 2:30. :D

Then at 3:00 minutes I was thinking "Nooo....he's not gonna land his aircraft carrier on another aircraft carrier....?"

Love the bloopers at the end. At 7:00 I was like "Come back left, no come back right, no no no NONONO!!!" :sticktongue:

• 4 weeks later...
On 9/28/2018 at 2:50 AM, Cupcake... said:

Enjoy! :D 

I'll try and get the craft files out next week. ;) 

Cupcake...

So awesome man! I think we should all be charged at least $10.00 a Month for being able to watch Kerbal TV :D

• 4 weeks later...
5 hours ago, DeltaDizzy said:

screenshot322.png

screenshot323.png

Is that a Wisp I see? :) Funnily enough I've just retired the design, it's going to be replaced in service by the Maelstrom Mk2. Saying that you go on enjoying it for as long as you like. ;)

On ‎11‎/‎25‎/‎2018 at 1:08 AM, Raptor9 said:

Crew chief: "Jeb, remember no 360's off the runway this time."

Jeb: "I won't....I promise."

---5 mins later---

Crew chief sighs, puts his head down, and slowly walks back inside the hanger.

No point having it if you're not going to flaunt it. :cool:

Cupcake...

Edited by Cupcake...

57 minutes ago, Cupcake... said:

Is that a Wisp I see? :) Funnily enough I've just retired the design, it's going to be replaced in service by the Maelstrom Mk2. Saying that you go on enjoying it for as long as you like. ;)

It's currently scouting locations for a north pole Kerbal Konstructs base, due to begin contruction as soon as this thing is released.

My journey to the north pole almost suceeded.

screenshot382.png

screenshot384.png

The Wisp was to meet up with a Ravenspear Mk3 that had landed right next to the pole.

screenshot378.png

Unfortunately the Wisp crashed, and the most recent quicksave was before the Ravenspear arrived at the pole. Maybe another time...

16 hours ago, Arugela said:

Do you need a mod to get to the ocean floor or is there a setting for it in stock? I thought they changed it in stock so you could go to the ocean floor. But when I tried I blew up around -300km.

You have to turn off Part Pressure Limits in the settings.

Hi guys,

I've just updated the Maelstrom Mk2. The medium landing gear that was causing all manner of frustrations has been replaced with the smaller landing gear. The plane is now much easier to land and of course less weight translates into better performance and more responsive handling. The trade-off is there's not much clearance so care has to be taken on landing/take-offs to avoid excessive angles of attack.

Cupcake...

• 2 weeks later...

When are we getting the beautiful Jeb Speed 1? (You know, the scrap heap bandits one?) :sticktongue:

(EDIT) Forgot to mention, having the Bee Mk2 and the Goat ATV would be nice too, I love me some micro planes.

Edited by Thatguywholikesionengines
yada yada craft files and bees

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 2/19/2019 at 3:53 AM, Xurkitree said:

Are you going to fix the craft files soon? The 1.6 update made any craft with the old blunt nosecone unplayable for some reason and I can't enjoy the Vulture :(

Hyped for the next video though!

That’s odd,  can you give me any more detail? Ta!

Cupcake...

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.