Cupcake's Dropship Dealership...

• 3 weeks later...

Heh Folks,

Hope you enjoy this video. I'm going to be moving to a simpler repository system iin future where craft can be DL from the Youtube description. I'm not going to be writing out craft manuals anymore but if anyone gets stuck please drop me a line and I'll try to help. Ta!

Cupcake..

Edited by Cupcake...

12 minutes ago, Cupcake... said:

I'm not going to be writing out craft manuals anymore but if anyone gets stuck please drop me a line and I'll try to help. Ta!

Cupcake..

No! So no more nice threads for the individual craft?

Shame, but that's how it goes I guess.

Keep up the good work

Daf

edit: awesome video as always, will have to watch it again later. Got the feels from the tribute at the end ;.;

Edited by Dafni

18 minutes ago, Cupcake... said:

Heh Folks,

Hope you enjoy this video. I'm going to be moving to a simpler repository system iin future where craft can be DL from the Youtube description. I'm not going to be writing out craft manuals anymore but if anyone gets stuck please drop me a line and I'll try to help. Ta!

Cupcake..

Your intro sound editing was fantastic.

15 minutes ago, Dafni said:

No! So no more nice threads for the individual craft?

Shame, but that's how it goes I guess.

Keep up the good work

Daf

edit: awesome video as always, will have to watch it again later. Got the feels from the tribute at the end ;.;

Yeah, it was just too much work and I'm not sure if anyone (present company excluded) bothered to read them. :(

Cupcake...

1 hour ago, Cupcake... said:

Yeah, it was just too much work and I'm not sure if anyone (present company excluded) bothered to read them. :(

Cupcake...

I understand, mate. Still a bit sad.

On the other hand I started to note you put a lot of time and thought into the youtube descriptions etc. Great stuff. I just dont have or want a YT or google account myself, but at least it lets me see and click the links as a guest too.

What about the OP of this thread? Do you plan to keep it updated with the new craft? Would still be nice to have a kind of chronological overview.

I understand how this always has been a bit of a hassle, with new KSP versions breaking craft, players asking about obsolete creations and all that stuff, so I tip my hat to your efforts. Learned a lot from your designs, became a much much better pilot and not least of all enjoy the videos greatly, share them around etc. Matter of fact still fire up that 0.9 sometimes for the vtol ssto's :cool: Keep it up man.

18 hours ago, Dafni said:

I understand, mate. Still a bit sad.

On the other hand I started to note you put a lot of time and thought into the youtube descriptions etc. Great stuff. I just dont have or want a YT or google account myself, but at least it lets me see and click the links as a guest too.

What about the OP of this thread? Do you plan to keep it updated with the new craft? Would still be nice to have a kind of chronological overview.

I understand how this always has been a bit of a hassle, with new KSP versions breaking craft, players asking about obsolete creations and all that stuff, so I tip my hat to your efforts. Learned a lot from your designs, became a much much better pilot and not least of all enjoy the videos greatly, share them around etc. Matter of fact still fire up that 0.9 sometimes for the vtol ssto's :cool: Keep it up man.

Thanks mate! :D I'll keep the OP updated, but I'm just going to do away with the individual craft threads. ;) In other news:

I'm going to be away for a month but I'll see you guys when I get back. :)

Cupcake...

Edited by Cupcake...

On 7/17/2019 at 4:31 AM, Cupcake... said:

Hope you enjoy this video. I'm going to be moving to a simpler repository system iin future where craft can be DL from the Youtube description.

Cupcake..

Sorry to hear about your pup mate, I'm sure he was a great friend....

• 2 months later...

He/she/it's alive! And making videos! Love the mini VTOL and the  bloopers at the end. What's the name of the root part for that little VTOL by the way?

Oh, and *like* seeings as they're down.

Edited by fulgur

• 4 months later...

I really love your videos and (forced) other peoples to watch them :)

This is great inspiration, especially the way you ''install'' kerbals in outposts, how they look more convenients, viable, and not as sleek or impersonnal as we usually tend to create them !

Thank you for putting the time & effort into those videos :) !

• 2 months later...
On 4/23/2020 at 2:11 AM, Thatguywholikesionengines said:

Decided to start using these dropships again! Can't live without the Mindy, sometimes. I had to, uhh, 're-design' it, because 1. airless homeworld and 2. no donut tanks unlocked. Doesn't look pretty at all, but who needs aerodynamics when there's no atmosphere?

Px0MycB.png

Looking good, I like the polished look of the tanks! :)What Mods are you using BTW? I have been meaning to redo the Mindy/Mork etc, I just haven't got round to it. Speaking of which, I'll be overhauling this page over the next few weeks as it's looking very dusty and neglected. I've also got a lot of new designs on the way including aircraft, rovers and of course dropships. ;) 

1.jpg?token-time=1588945022&token-hash=N

1.jpg?token-time=1588945022&token-hash=L

1.jpg?token-time=1588945022&token-hash=v

All the best.

Cupcake...

Haha, nice! I'm using Restock. To be honest, the Mindy's always been a super capable little dropship to me. Even more so when you remove all of those unnecessary aerodynamic bits. 3.3+ km/s out of something that small, with that much twr, is still incredible to me!

EDIT: My GameData folder's a bit cluttered for me to provide a full list, but I'm playing on GregroxMun's Whirligig World planet pack, with compatible graphics and part mods.

Edited by Thatguywholikesionengines
adding stuff blah blah

12 hours ago, Thatguywholikesionengines said:

Haha, nice! I'm using Restock. To be honest, the Mindy's always been a super capable little dropship to me. Even more so when you remove all of those unnecessary aerodynamic bits. 3.3+ km/s out of something that small, with that much twr, is still incredible to me!

EDIT: My GameData folder's a bit cluttered for me to provide a full list, but I'm playing on GregroxMun's Whirligig World planet pack, with compatible graphics and part mods.

Yes! It’s a pity they changed the size of the round yellow tanks. ;)

Cupcake...

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.