Cupcake's Dropship Dealership...

How do your ships have such impressive range and yet still have VTOL? I find that adding VTOL to my ships drastically reduces their dV. :P

I guess because they're only using the one set of engines rather then the horizontal and vertical powerplants you find in most VTOL designs... :)

Cupcake...

Love your work cupcake! I'm having some trouble getting into the Scythe... the ladder seems to be blocked by the pylon... am i missing something?

That's odd, I tested it just now it seems fine. Sorry to ask you this but you have been trying to select the ladder on the nose right, just above the docking port? :confused:

Cupcake...

4hwHgAR.jpg

I've been surfing around your channel and discovered your Banshee fighter, Cupcake.

I've been looking for someone to do a Macey Dean type battle with exchanging save files, and I was wondering if you were interested?

-The Other Cake

(P.S. How do you send a private message?)

Not sure... Maybe rather then taking it turns to pummel each other with huge battleships how about making war in real time with Kerbal Multiplayer? For me that would be more entertaining and a much better use of something like the Banshee. So yeah, I'd certainly up for a VTOL duel around the spaceport if you or anyone else is keen. :D BTW if you on click on a user name the option to send a PM is 2nd one down. Cheers.

Cupcake...

I'll figure out how to use KMP:P.I've known of it since day one and still have no idea.

That'll be a good place to start, oh well, let me know how you get on. :) I'd better give the Banshee a service, it's been a long time since I've used it! Come to think of it I'd better get a bit of practice in as well, I think my combat skills are pretty rusty. :(

Cupcake...

Why, when vanilla multiplayer is just around the corner?

Is it? I know it's on the cards but I'd be surprised if it comes out in .24, I'll happily be proven wrong though... :)

I havn't tired using KMP yet but I have an atmospheric VTOL to pit against you and Spartwo. :D

The more the merrier! :cool:

Cupcake...

You have just bolstered my SSTO fleet exponentially. I keep trying and failing to build some SSTO's to handle quick missions to and from my holdings, and your ships so exactly what I need, and they actually get off the ground where mine just kinda skim the ocean till they run out of fuel. Thanks, this is amazing work.

Hah, epic ships man. I built a lifter/crane of my own but went with tri-engine configuration instead of bi-engine, and the thing is a bit hard to maneuver. You inspired me, so I'm gonna try a bi-engine version this weekend :)

Good luck! If you want to show off some pics of your creation feel free to post them here. :wink:

You have just bolstered my SSTO fleet exponentially. I keep trying and failing to build some SSTO's to handle quick missions to and from my holdings, and your ships so exactly what I need, and they actually get off the ground where mine just kinda skim the ocean till they run out of fuel. Thanks, this is amazing work.

Thanks! I think you might like this one too... (Coming Soon) :D

Cupcake...

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.