Jump to content

Cupcake's Dropship Dealership...


Recommended Posts

  • 2 weeks later...

Awesome video @Cupcake....  It wouldn't be a Cupcake video if it didn't make me cringe several times. :sticktongue:

Every time I watch one of your vids it makes me want to spend more time exploring Kerbin.

Edited by Raptor9
Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, Raptor9 said:

Awesome video @Cupcake....  It wouldn't be a Cupcake video if it didn't make me cringe several times. :sticktongue:

Every time I watch one of your vids it makes me want to spend more time exploring Kerbin.

Thanks for the lovely feedback as always. :D

 

Cupcake...

Link to post
Share on other sites

This sounds kind of rude, but could you possibly upload to Google Drive as well? It is much easier for users to view/download files, and doesn't randomly not work like dropbox does. Apologies if you've already mentioned it, it'd be a bit difficult to read through all 64 pages of this thread :0.0:

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 2 months later...

Per your usual videos, this one has the cringey, edge-of-the-seat precision flying; sleek, innovative designs; and some comical events...(who needed those solar panels anyway).  Great video as usual @Cupcake... :cool:

Edited by Raptor9
Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Cupcake... said:

Heh all,

          I'm aiming to have this one released over the weekend.

Enjoy! :)

 

Cupcake...

Love it, as I do all your stufff. I hope it is not asking you to give away your secrets, but how to you get some of the actions I see, for example having multiple Kerbals walking while others are approaching in a rover at 0:35?  Or shots like at 1:10? Is that camera tools are you doing manipulations in your editing program?

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/23/2019 at 5:34 PM, Raptor9 said:

Per your usual videos, this one has the cringey, edge-of-the-seat precision flying; sleek, innovative designs; and some comical events...(who needed those solar panels anyway).  Great video as usual @Cupcake... :cool:

 

On 5/23/2019 at 6:14 PM, Dafni said:

I agree with Raptor, awesome video once more!

Thanks for lovely feedback! :D The craft is now available to D/L if anyone wishes to take it for a spin.

On 5/23/2019 at 11:06 PM, Klapaucius said:

Love it, as I do all your stufff. I hope it is not asking you to give away your secrets, but how to you get some of the actions I see, for example having multiple Kerbals walking while others are approaching in a rover at 0:35?  Or shots like at 1:10? Is that camera tools are you doing manipulations in your editing program?

I use a mod called EVA Follower to have Kerbals wonder around, everything else is camera tools. ;)

 

All the best.

 

Cupcake...

Link to post
Share on other sites
On ‎5‎/‎23‎/‎2019 at 1:26 AM, Cupcake... said:

I'm aiming to have this one released over the weekend.

I knew it! @Cupcake... is in love with ion propulsion. :D

Your crafts never fail to disappoint and your youtube films are always great! (Minus the rap in the last one, but that can be muted.)

~ The Dunatian

Link to post
Share on other sites

I already congratulated you on the fantastic video elsewhere, but congrats again!

Also, I've been bingeing on old Cupcake videos and watching my buddy play The Isle, so this is at least 50% your fault!
 

Spoiler

acgsmrk.png

CgXdcC2.png

EtWvRqm.png

Deranged Murder Turkey says Ka-KAW! (...aaaand I need to offset that wing segment a little more...)

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, FleshJeb said:

I already congratulated you on the fantastic video elsewhere, but congrats again!

Also, I've been bingeing on old Cupcake videos and watching my buddy play The Isle, so this is at least 50% your fault!
 

  Hide contents

acgsmrk.png

CgXdcC2.png

EtWvRqm.png

Deranged Murder Turkey says Ka-KAW! (...aaaand I need to offset that wing segment a little more...)

 

Wow! :o It's beautiful in a hideous sort of way!

 

Cupcake...

Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, Cupcake... said:

Wow! :o It's beautiful in a hideous sort of way!

That was the goal! Can you believe it all came from me looking at your Catfish and deciding to be really "extra" with it? I just need to decide if I want to convert it to a Single-Stage-To-Duna dropship, or give it an animated head and legs with the robot parts...

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/31/2019 at 12:37 AM, Frozen_Heart said:

I'm wondering, will this DLC allow a more 'classic' design of cupcake dropship again? They've not really been doable since the aerodynamic overhaul.

 

Rotating the engine pods could make it work though...

I don't think the aero model will play ball sadly. The Hex is a nice little throwback but the days of SSTO dropships are long gone sadly. :(

 

In other news:

xaTljdN.jpg

vpCPzoq.jpg

Coming soon. ;)

 

Cupcake...

 

 

 

Edited by Cupcake...
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Cupcake... said:

I don't think the aero model will play ball sadly. The Hex is a nice little throwback but the days of SSTO dropships are long gone sadly. :(

The new servos allow it. I made a quick and dirty thrown together dropship and a works perfectly. Given some actual time could probably make it look much better too.

 

nD1ITVS.png

3pSsKZv.png

Link to post
Share on other sites
This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...