Cupcake...

Cupcake's Dropship Dealership...

The scene at 5:05 where the ship launches with the mechas in the foreground is epic. A perfect ending to go with a perfect score. :cool:

KSP doesn't even have Anti-lock Brake Systems... So I 'm not sure what you mean by ABS in the title.

Posted (edited)

Heh Folks,

Hope you enjoy this video. I'm going to be moving to a simpler repository system iin future where craft can be DL from the Youtube description. I'm not going to be writing out craft manuals anymore but if anyone gets stuck please drop me a line and I'll try to help. Ta!

Cupcake..

Edited by Cupcake...

Posted (edited)
12 minutes ago, Cupcake... said:

I'm not going to be writing out craft manuals anymore but if anyone gets stuck please drop me a line and I'll try to help. Ta!

Cupcake..

No! So no more nice threads for the individual craft?

Shame, but that's how it goes I guess.

Keep up the good work

Daf

edit: awesome video as always, will have to watch it again later. Got the feels from the tribute at the end ;.;

Edited by Dafni

18 minutes ago, Cupcake... said:

Heh Folks,

Hope you enjoy this video. I'm going to be moving to a simpler repository system iin future where craft can be DL from the Youtube description. I'm not going to be writing out craft manuals anymore but if anyone gets stuck please drop me a line and I'll try to help. Ta!

Cupcake..

Your intro sound editing was fantastic.

15 minutes ago, Dafni said:

No! So no more nice threads for the individual craft?

Shame, but that's how it goes I guess.

Keep up the good work

Daf

edit: awesome video as always, will have to watch it again later. Got the feels from the tribute at the end ;.;

Yeah, it was just too much work and I'm not sure if anyone (present company excluded) bothered to read them. :(

Cupcake...

1 hour ago, Cupcake... said:

Yeah, it was just too much work and I'm not sure if anyone (present company excluded) bothered to read them. :(

Cupcake...

I understand, mate. Still a bit sad.

On the other hand I started to note you put a lot of time and thought into the youtube descriptions etc. Great stuff. I just dont have or want a YT or google account myself, but at least it lets me see and click the links as a guest too.

What about the OP of this thread? Do you plan to keep it updated with the new craft? Would still be nice to have a kind of chronological overview.

I understand how this always has been a bit of a hassle, with new KSP versions breaking craft, players asking about obsolete creations and all that stuff, so I tip my hat to your efforts. Learned a lot from your designs, became a much much better pilot and not least of all enjoy the videos greatly, share them around etc. Matter of fact still fire up that 0.9 sometimes for the vtol ssto's :cool: Keep it up man.

Posted (edited)
18 hours ago, Dafni said:

I understand, mate. Still a bit sad.

On the other hand I started to note you put a lot of time and thought into the youtube descriptions etc. Great stuff. I just dont have or want a YT or google account myself, but at least it lets me see and click the links as a guest too.

What about the OP of this thread? Do you plan to keep it updated with the new craft? Would still be nice to have a kind of chronological overview.

I understand how this always has been a bit of a hassle, with new KSP versions breaking craft, players asking about obsolete creations and all that stuff, so I tip my hat to your efforts. Learned a lot from your designs, became a much much better pilot and not least of all enjoy the videos greatly, share them around etc. Matter of fact still fire up that 0.9 sometimes for the vtol ssto's :cool: Keep it up man.

Thanks mate! :D I'll keep the OP updated, but I'm just going to do away with the individual craft threads. ;) In other news:

I'm going to be away for a month but I'll see you guys when I get back. :)

Cupcake...

Edited by Cupcake...

1 hour ago, Cupcake... said:

I'm going to be away for a month but I'll see you guys when I get back. :)

Cupcake...

Cheers buddy, have a good one and see you when you are back!

On 7/17/2019 at 4:31 AM, Cupcake... said:

Hope you enjoy this video. I'm going to be moving to a simpler repository system iin future where craft can be DL from the Youtube description.

Cupcake..

Sorry to hear about your pup mate, I'm sure he was a great friend....