Cupcake's Dropship Dealership...

1 hour ago, Raptor9 said:

Flying, vertical takeoff hangers that can be landed in while in flight...you never cease to impress.  Well done sir. :)

Thankyou kindly. ;)

Cupcake...

Edited by Cupcake...

That plane at the beginning has to be one of the most elegant designs I have ever seen in KSP. Very simple, but no else builds like that.

Question: at 2:00 you are landing on a flying platform. How do you pull this off?  Do you launch them together, then take off and land back on it?

49 minutes ago, Klapaucius said:

That plane at the beginning has to be one of the most elegant designs I have ever seen in KSP. Very simple, but no else builds like that.

Question: at 2:00 you are landing on a flying platform. How do you pull this off?  Do you launch them together, then take off and land back on it?

Thanks! Glad you like the design. :)

In answer to your question the plane and carrier launch together, I then separate and film the landing.

All the best.

Cupcake...

Edited by Cupcake...

• 2 weeks later...

Hi folks,

I'm just in the process of organising the OP. The format will be similar to the old method I used, the only difference is I'll be relying more on instructional videos rather then text if a craft needs specific information. All of my current craft are available to download via the central repository. In the weeks ahead I'll be working backwards and creating pages for my latest designs. If you have any questions in the meantime please feel free to drop me a line.

All the best.

Cupcake...

Edited by Cupcake...

• 2 weeks later...

I don't come by the forum as much as I used to but when I do it's always great to see familiar faces like your still posting. I love your new video by the way. The TNT part with the rocks and stuff had me laughing. XD

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.