Poll: Kerbal Space Program's Mun Landers

Can you land on the Mun and Return successfully?  

8 members have voted

1. 1. Can you land on the Mun and Return successfully?

• Yes. I will post a picture as proof.
    • No. I am still learning!

Indeed I have done it, and fairly recently as well. though rather then pics I have video, it has some other stuff in the videos as well though. So if you just want to see the mun landing and return go to roughly 3:35 on the first video and the second video at 16:55 for the return of that same mission (well Jeb at least).

• 5 weeks later...

I can land no problems, but getting back? hahaha no way xD

(PS. My save got deleted along with all of my ships and designs so I have to restart all over again. Ultimate aggrivation, and Im unable to replicate my best rocket.)

First LKO after getting the game? Nailed in 20 minutes. Getting to Mun? About an hour after getting the game. Then about 30 mins to get back to Kerbin. Pure stock, no MechJEB :D

buwun3.jpg

Incidentally this screenshot does not depict my first landing on Mun--you can tell because it has the flag (0.20). But I can't locate my very first Mun landing screenshot right now, so this was probably my 3rd or 4th.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.