Magicka

Sordid

Having clocked 60 hours in it and counting, I\'m making a thread about the wonderful, wonderful indie game Magicka.

What is it? It\'s an isometric, heavily magic-based hack-and-slash gorefest set in a pop culture reference oversaturated, cartoony fantasy world. Although you do have a sword, your main weapon is your arsenal of spells, which you create by combining eight different elements. It takes some getting used to, but the reward in the form of an incredible variety of spells is well worth it.

The best way to get introduced to the game is probably

. If you\'re a fan of the Yogscast or just want to watch three British gamers team up in order to explore bold new frontiers in incompetence and non-teamwork (from which, of course, hilarity ensues), there\'s a
they did with TB. And you can of course also

Anyone else enjoy blasting goblins and each other into a myriad bloody chunks?

This games actually quite fun. I have had it for a while now. Its best played in Co-op i have found. .as you can sit there laughing with your friends at all the random events and the awesomeness of the language they speak in game. ( plus it helps to have people to revive you when you die )