The Draconis Project

Thrillmasters and Physics Nerds I present to you, THE DRACONIS PROJECT!!!!!!

This is a challenge to you all to create the most heavily armed, maneuverable, and fast (actually high accel.) Space Fighter.

For the fighter itself you must only use stock parts,Novasilisko\'s pack, the wobbly rockets pack, and c-7\'s aviation pack. You may also use any of the bomb parts floating around, and can also use any of the miniature parts from assorted packs to make missiles.

Submissions must include a screenshot, and .craft files are very nice as well. Lots of Bonus Points if you launch a target and blow it up! (video or screenshot proof necessary)

May you all make many explosions! 8)

EDIT: tuned SAS modules are also allowed

• 2 weeks later...

I HAVE CREATED SOMETHING.

Seeing as there has been a lack of Replies I shall set the bench mark.

Although it doesnt Reach space it is Armed.

I present to you The BC-110 Flying Boxcar Armed with Four C7-Fe-01 Dead Bombs Six Dead Bombs. Fairly accurate it requires skill for the pilot to send these badboys into the Kerbal Space centre.

Next is the

AC-110 Flying Box Car. This Bad boy is in need of some improvement. namely its arsenal. it is armed with one C7-Fe-01 Guided Missile (by that i mean its a Fuel tank on top of an engine engine with an ASAS) very inaccurate.\\ but is funny to watch. i will upload in due time :)

PEACE (Y)

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.