101+ Impossible/stupid requests

This is not a stupid idea depending on the context a mass multiplayer yes a local 4 man co-op or even a 2 man co-op is not that bad of an idea.

I would say minecraft-style multi could be reasonably good too.

i.e. someone hosts a server, and other people join. Main issues would be that time warp would have to be disabled or modified in some other way, and that some system would have to be in place for whose computer deals with the physics calculations of an uncontrolled vessel that is near two different players at once (presumably, the server would let each player's computer handle all the whatnot for their own ships at the least).

Its the only means I can see multi working with this anyway.

520) Include a button on the start screen labelled "When Is The Next Update?", which takes the user to a splashy countdown screen. However, every time they click the button to check, the countdown increases by a random number of days (between 20 and 200 with each click).

520) Include a button on the start screen labelled "When Is The Next Update?", which takes the user to a splashy countdown screen. However, every time they click the button to check, the countdown increases by a random number of days (between 20 and 200 with each click).

I think you put this in the wrong thread, this thread is for stupid ideas. Not good ones!

524. Who cares about the physics, we need Star Wars-style space battles, with multiplayer, weapons, none of this annoying math and "delta-v" stuff (infinite fuel, point where you want to get there), aliens, random failures on ships like what happened on Apollo 13, and you should be able to do the battle where two planets orbit each other and and you'd need to worry about both of them both pulling you in so you crash.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.