101+ Impossible/stupid requests

<< Didn't have the patience to wade through all 61 pages, apologies if already mentioned >>

637. Black Holes

638. Terraforming

639. There is no "I win" button that gives me all the science, infinite money and resources and locks career mode so I can only play sandbox

640. Physics is all wrong. After seeing "Gravity" I now know I can line of site drive everywhere I need to go

640: Round planets are soooo boing, everyone has them, We need Kerbin replacing with the Discworld, and KSP can now stand for Krull Space Program. Kerbal scientists will be replaced with wizards and astronauts with Chellonaughts. We will gain science magic points for discovering the sex of the turtle.

Krakens will be replaced with Luggages.

642: Beer and wine for kerbals: they might smuggle it in the spaceship and go crazy.

643: Crazy Kerbals: They start destroying the ship until they become UN-crazy, which requires a doctor. crazyness is caused by beer/wine, eva for too long, solitude for too long and no entertainment for too long.

644: Doctor kerbals: They take up 2 kerbal spaces, can't EVA, and take up 2000 medicalStuff a second

645: medicalStuff: used by doctors. the largest container (the size of an orange tank) is 20 tons and holds 50k medical stuff.

646: Entertainment: Weighs 10 tons for a large, weighs 1 ton for a small, the small only works for 1, the large works for 20. there is also a mobile entertainment module in the R&D that cost 1,000,000,000 (billion) dollars and 1,000,000 (million) science... and removes the need for other entertainment.

this may seem logical, but look at it closely.

Edited by Firenexus13

74: My spaceships keep going after I shut the engines off. It's unrealistc. Could somebody PLEASE fix that?

somebody actually said that...? they should go read about spaceflight for a few hours, then sit in the corner and think about what they said

Edited by joethebeast22
done goofed

Did anyone ever play "Frontier: Elite II"?

It had an entire galaxy of hundreds of systems and it came on two floppy disks.

Can we import the galaxy generation system from that and have it in KSP? Along with several hundred more anomalies, biomes, experiments, not to mention tons of different environment types.

No?

Ooh, and maybe pirates? Random ships that attempt to rendezvous with you in space and you have to get away?

Honestly it was the best game ever to come in at less than 3Mb.

somebody actually said that...? they should go read about spaceflight for a few hours, then sit in the corner and think about what they said

I thiiiink that may have been a joke...

Edited by p1t1o

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.