101+ Impossible/stupid requests

So I thought we should have a thread on all the impossible/daft/stupid ideas we may have from time to time, I'm not expecting any solutions to these, it's meant in good humour.

With that in mind..

1 Why can't I land on the sun, I just explode, please fix this

2 I want a teapot floating between Kerbin and Duna

3 I want my Kerbonauts to be able to break dance depending on what music I'm playing

4 Can there be some kind of AI in game that malfunctions when approaching Jool?

5 Replicators that can make anything and only use sunlight as a power source

6 My space station of 3500 parts lags when I bring my 4000 part mothership close to dock with it, why can't it be smooth?

7 Why can't we have aliens

8 Can I build a tiki bar on Laythe? And stock it with beer and wine for my Kerbals?

9 Can my Kerbals get sunburn?

Feel free to contribute..

Edited by Richy teh space man

14. Why can't we have detailed cities on Kerbin with Kerbals running about everywhere and trucks and cars moving about everywhere?

15. There needs to be a whole lot of differnt types of animals on Kerbin.

16. We need to be able to do interstellar travel.

14. Why can't we have detailed cities on Kerbin with Kerbals running about everywhere and trucks and cars moving about everywhere?

16. Why can't we BUILD detailed cities on the MUN with Kerbals running about everywhere and trucks and cars moving about everywhere?

26. Why can't we build a massive fleet of ships that will go into the Kerbols corona and deploy millions of mirriors and cover the whole sun to tap its energy source through a process of conduction and then transfer the energy to a big spacestation through millions of lazers to make a wormhole so we can do FTL travel...-what?

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.