101+ Impossible/stupid requests

44. There needs to be a really cool looking nebula somewhere in the Kerbol system.
That's a genuinely good idea...

Not really. If there was a nebula within the Kerbol system, well, it would be the Kerbol system.

Nebulae are big.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nebula

I tried to see if I could lay the groundwork for a space elevator today.

Turns out the launch stabilisers don't stay with you if you use hyperedit to lift your thing up 100 kilometers.

There goes that plan.

Edited by Tw1

59 Wheatley and the space core in orbit around the Mun

They're actually just sitting on the surface. If you look at the velocity and trajectory they had, you'll notice that they cannot be in orbit without some sort of propulsion, which all basic cores lack, so no orbiting cores.

Ah, KSP, you have both blessed and cursed me with understanding of orbital physics...

72. Make portal gun that puts you into orbit after traveling to Mun with it.

This is not a stupid idea depending on the context a mass multiplayer yes a local 4 man co-op or even a 2 man co-op is not that bad of an idea.

DON'T EVEN GET ME STARTED BRO! Don't even get me started...

64. Can we have a sperm whale and a bowl of petunias to smash into planets?

Oh no, not again.

74: My spaceships keep going after I shut the engines off. It's unrealistc. Could somebody PLEASE fix that?

I'd like a new part for my rockets, when i'm about to crash i can push an emergency button and a giant pair of wooden arms pops out to cushion the fall onto the floor, just like when a person falls.

I also want space funerals for kerbals, like when spock's coffin got fired out of a torpedo launcher, with music of my choice playing, and also i'd like to be able to fly into a black hole and come out of the supreme being's nostril on the other side.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.