101+ Impossible/stupid requests

79. Can we have no lag, with an asteriod belt and asteriod capture missions and millions of individual asteriods and citires on Kerbin that you can see at night?

80. I killed a Kerbal, can you nrot make me pay for his life insurance?

81. Can I hijack cars in Kerbal cities, and go around killing people and completeing missions like in Grnad Theft Kerbal?

79: We should be able to select a cool ship that we have made, then we should be able to order a small model of it that sits on a stand with the name of the ship engraved into it.

Shut up and take my money!!

52. Kerbin must be the same size as Earth

53. Jool must be the same size as Jupiter

54. RINGED PLANETS!

55. ASTEROID BELT!

56. ERMAGHERD KHEMERTS!

Forget making kerbin earth sized; today i saw someone demand that the Sol system be one of the "many" solar systems we can visit "when" KSP has FTL (me no likey that idea myself)

Also just saw "change all units in kerbal to realistic units", "change the banner image as it made me think it was a fling the something game" and "let us make automated action groups"

Edited by JonoRig

It's surprising how many of these suggestions are features that the devs have discussed (but are not for sure) or are planned features. For example, asteroids/an asteroid belt are planned, and rings, other solar systems, and FTL have all been discussed by the devs.

Less impossible (to code) than bad ideas:

93) The zero-g SOI suggestion for simulating Lagrange points. (It doesn't work because it assumes Aristotelian Mechanics)

94) Nuclear parts that explode if you look at them the wrong way.

95) Ion engines that don't need fuel.

96) Attempts to explicitly nerf asparagus staging, especially when they don't consider the effect (or non-effect) on clusters, that success would make any form of parallel staging useless, that it would create a need for size 3 (or larger) stock parts, etc.

97) Solar sails. (Unless this assumes a greatly revised physics/timewarp model, and even then...)

edit: weirdly enough, I've never seen a request to make engines more realistic by restricting their throttle range, or making efficiency vary with throttle.

104) instead of a ftl drive, or a ftln drive, how about stl drive? Slower than light. It would be just under the ftl drive and it would be the least powerful engine in the game.

Brilliant! :D

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.