What has KSP do to change your regular life

When driving, I sometimes think of it as exiting orbit, making the long interplanetary burn, then getting captured into orbit again... And yes, there is the ever-present lure of the timewarp buttons! Also, when I see large structures, I wonder "How does that not lag?"

Watching rocket launch failures and going in the comments section searching for KSP references.

For one, I do the same thing. Two, oh my gosh the comments in your sig. We need to make this a real thing. "Engines are nominal. Wait, one of them just blew, one engine is kerbal".

It turned me into a rocket.

I was once just a normal human like you, then I found KSP. I am now a Spaceplane.

For one, I do the same thing. Two, oh my gosh the comments in your sig. We need to make this a real thing. "Engines are nominal. Wait, one of them just blew, one engine is kerbal".

One engine went kerbal* :D

The time I need to be at the bus stop is now a launch window..

Public transport options are now trajectories.

But changing buses or to a train, was always known as doing a transfer.

Also, when I see a sign on a motorway ramp saying "exit speed" I think, that's a bit slow for an escape trajectory.

Edited by Tw1

Minecraft and F1 2011 are collecting dust now. KSP uber alles. And as I am trying to fall asleep at night, can't stop planning ahead on the next design change that will work to get a satellite into Minmus orbit.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.