What if Humans and Kerbals met?

lyndonguitar

Is there any lore about Kerbals that is official? Reading this thread has been great but it's made me realise maybe the devs aren't ready for the increase in interest in Kerbals themselves, make something up guys! :)

I feel if kerbals met us it would be a bad day for them in their history.

I always thought it was up to the player to develop the story of the Kerbals, obviously some things like planets and technology will be set by the developers but the background and ultimately future is left to us

I always thought it was up to the player to develop the story of the Kerbals, obviously some things like planets and technology will be set by the developers but the background and ultimately future is left to us

Well, if KSP was my game i'd like to lay down some hard facts about my Kerbals so that other people can't turn them into something i wouldn't want, that's just me though.

If we ever did make contact with actual Kerbals, I'm fairly sure that Squad and all the developers would quickly disappear; whisked off to top secret government facilities to be questioned about all that they know...

Who knows, then it could be us next... :0.0:

If Humans and Kerbals meet then we would be fantasized by the way they exist solely for the purpose to get into space and other planets, and that they have achieved all this despite they have no other presence on Kerbin other than the KSC and a seemingly bottomless supply of rocket parts.

If Kerbals somehow managed to make their way to Earth, it could only end in disaster:

Jebidiah Kerman: "This solar system is HUGE! It took us FOREVER to get to the third planet.

Bill Kerman: "Definitely inhabited though."

Bob Kerman: "Yeah. Messy too. Look at all that debris!"

Bill Kerman: "Is it just me or are the universal laws of Kerbal physics acting a bit ... strange."

Jebidiah Kerman: "Tell me about it! It was all I could do to get us in orbit. Any luck decoding those transmissions?"

Bob Kerman: "Coming in on the monitor now boss. ... Holy Krap! They're PINK!"

Bill Kerman: "Guys ... about those physics ...

Jebidiah Kerman: "Not now Bill, we're just about to start re-entry and it's gonna be rough."

Bill Kerman: "But that's what ..."

Bob Kerman: "Is it just me or is it getting REALLY warm in here?"

-- TRANSMISSION LOST --

Edited by Doc Anderson

• 2 weeks later...

Peace happens first.

Then we find out how their rocket parts are quite different to ours.

Then we would build rockets capable of going to their planet

Then we strap Jeb to an edited Saturn V that has a NERVA as its S4-B and make him go to Europa

---Somewhere, Kerbin Orbit---

Astronaut : What's with the reading from outside the shuttle? There is no heat!

Astronaut 2 : I'm goin to fix them when we land.

Astronaut : We are picking up disturbances in the radio.

Astronaut 2 : Disregard that. Happens all the time in this system. Even wore than e ones we get in Europa Base I.

Astronaut 3 : Sire, the temperature readings are cold. It's like a frictionless re-entry, but his planet has water and land....

Astronaut : I will EVA later. Mission Control, do you read, over.

Mission Control : Yes, the new particle commutication FTL devices are so handy...

Mission Control : Looks like you got another radio analomy...Our probes or Irving are picking up some weird sounds...

---KSC---

Jebediah Kerman : Listen up, you alien *******! This is our planet, not yours! So get your craft and LEAVE! Ya hear me you ****!

---Back in the Shuttle---

Astronaut : We got more interference... The probe is picking something up....

Personally,

I would go find Bill Kerman (My kerbal HERO!!!),

and build a awe inspiring rocket for him...

Seriously though,

Kerbals would meet us first. THANKS TO OBAMA (sorry to all you Obama lovers out there)

we would never meet them. Jeb would enter the soler system on "Intersolar 1" and make a emergancy landing

on a planet called "Erhf" wait no, "Earf", no not it either, lets just say "Erth".

then a KSP player would find the smoking Mk-1 capsule and say "I must be dreaming".

Then Jeb would open the hatch. "O.K. now I'm dead and in heavan."

Jeb, "Hey, wazzup." ,"Would you Happen to have a old solid rocket booster around???"

Baffled you look around...

THE REST IS UP TO YOU

Astronaut224 :cool:

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.