Complaint Box

FourTee2

We've been cluttering up HarvesteR's blogs and other people's threads with our minor complaints about the game for quite a while. Why not voice our gripes here, instead? All in one purpose-built, very clearly labeled place.

Happy Launching!

Ahem... the game's still in development. There's not much to complain now.

This always bothered me. So you're asking him to wait until the game is completed, where Squad is not in a position to change the game anymore, and THEN complain? I don't understand the logic of this.

This always bothered me. So you're asking him to wait until the game is completed, where Squad is not in a position to change the game anymore, and THEN complain? I don't understand the logic of this.

You seem to be confusing "constructive feedback" and complaining

If this guy was looking to issue constructive feedback he'd be doing so in the proper subforum

Complaining? I'm glad the devs decided to involve us into the alpha state of the game. How many times have you been part of a game in the making? Or even be able to make a suggestion about that game in official forums prior to its release?

No, I'm just saying that people shouldn't complain about things that are pretty much placeholders now, like the FX or the aerodynamic system, as the game is still in development. :)

Exactly! If anything is to get fixed or changed, it needs to be done so before Squad stops listening to us, and before they stop development.

EDIT: And, in my opinion, complaints are valuable as well. It just takes a bit more time to figure out what to do about them.

It's already a joke, not a funny one either. If it was meant to be serious it would have been posted in the right subforum.

Well, I have a feeling that a significant portion of the posts in here won't be concerning the development of the game specifically, however if you feel that strongly about it, you're free to request it to be moved.

If they don't concern the development of the game what is there to complain about?

Firstly, there is the community. It's turned into a brawl between the Captain HarvesteR Brigade and a very vocal group of people who are concerned about the direction development is taking. This is incredibly annoying, as most criticisms, even the constructive ones, are met with extremely distasteful and not-well-thought-out responses. That's one thing that needs to be fixed.

Edited by FourTee2
Grammar

Good luck fixing the community with your complaint thread :huh:

at least this thread is something you have to remember that the HarvesteR Internet Defense Force isn't doing anything constructive at all.

Are we, are we complaining about a complaint box?

That does seem to be the case...

Anyway, a major complaint of mine that has less to do with the game itself and more to do with the way the developers are handling PR:

Most of us are not bothered by the content that Squad is delivering, it's that they're terrible at managing hype. They tell us of an amazing feature set, say all sorts of cool things about it, and then delay it indefinitely. This happened with docking (though we ended up getting it), resources, and now it's happening with Career Mode. It's happening so much that it's starting to become Squad's M.O.. They've lost my trust, and I've lost the ability to vote with my wallet. It's a ****ty situation all around.