Show off your flags MEGATHREAD

geb

Someone (not me, too lazy) should gather all the flags in this thread and make a flag pack.

Have fun trying to get permission to redistribute from everybody in the thread.

Have fun trying to get permission to redistribute from everybody in the thread.

Feel free to share any of mine, would be nice if the file was renamed to include the creators user-name though, or credit is given in an .txt file within the .zip/.rar. I'm really proud of the Kerbal States one I made, but I like the set as a whole too.

Decided to keep My flags updated on this post.

This is my personal Banner. Modified from the LEGO logo, another huge hobby of mine:

KSP-Danny_zps81bb59eb.png

White background:

knasa_transp_zps8f7fc39a.png.knasa_zps0f99c85f.png

Requested by sharpspoonful

UEE_KSA_zpsbpilsko8.png

KIA-flag_zps8aafa986.pngKSP-liftoff_zps9f305129.pngkpl_zpsdd840c5b.pngmaelstrom_zpsb22ce550.png

scansat_zps2903ecb0.pngExAstris_zps33fc9c67.pngeagle_zps1d496d4d.png

inter_nasa_zpsaaf79b68.pnginter_knasa_zps902003b3.pnginter_ksp_zps4c585ae7.pnginter_endurance_zps3a6d65c9.pnginter_lazarus_zpsbb9db14e.png

Lazarus Flag graphic by sevgonlernassau @ deviantart

After Installing KSOS, I compiled my fleet of Shuttles and decided to make a Mission Flag for each one. Here are the finished ones so far. The Super 25 Shuttles start numbered at 10 but there is just one right now.

kss01_venture_zpsd08617a1.pngkss02_odyssey_zps9589a795.pngkss03_voyager_zpsa5d304d7.pngkss10_oceanus_zps6c16b904.png

Requested by Odyssey:

kss_orion_zps412d3388.png

Edited by akron

you can find my flags here:

http://omfg.ch/ksp/flags/

feel free to download and use them! i will update them and add some more i think.

the grey one with the kerbin system (WITH minmus - not only mun like on the stock flag) is my favorit in the moment.

i will also add a MOD download link when i'm at home where you can donwload all the flags in one simple and easy mod!

Can anyone take the NASA flag, and change it to "KNASA" for me?? I suck at photoshop and the such. Would be greatly appreciated! :)

You mean like this?

This one should be transparent:

knasa_transp_zps8f7fc39a.png

White background:

knasa_zps0f99c85f.png

• 2 weeks later...
This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.