Show off your flags MEGATHREAD

geb

9 hours ago, katateochi said:

I'm currently flying under the banner of the "newly re-licensed" TriOptimum corporation
TrEgOPs.png

"When the history of my glory is written, your species shall only be a footnote to my magnificence."

I'm awaiting the birth of the first kerbal AI lifeform. Will it be ... Mechjeb?

Mine is simple and not very beautiful. But it's fine for now.

ZQzxOSM.png

• 3 weeks later...
On 1/24/2016 at 4:31 PM, Xacktar said:

Redesigned my flag a while back but forgot to share it here!

8R4ZkCs.png

:D
Hi! Never expected to find you roaming, although I dont know why I didn't.

Also, I just use the regular, stock Blorbs flag, as seen in my profile picture, however I have probably fleshed out the nation intensly than alot of you via Nationstates for my nation, including a constitution, rival nation of Orbs (Another KSP nation), a history, and some other stuff.

So that's my justification of using a stock flag :P

In my great tradition of stealing cool images off the internet, this is my current flag, and probably will continue to be for a long time:

f0pvmx.jpg

Full Size (1MB) Awesome Version

It's the Peace Flag of the Imperium from Supernova X (SNX), recoloured RBG -> BRG (it's blue instead of red)

And why not make it my avatar while I'm at it :D

Edited by Randox

• 2 weeks later...

I made this flag specifically as a nameplate for this shuttle. It reflects my feelings for making shuttles in Realism Overhaul in general, though I am pleased to say that it does fly reasonably well after about a dozen iterations. I'm currently using it to build Apprehension Station (no flag for that yet), and I think I'll theme my entire sandbox "career" on this save to a Demotivational Poster motiff. :D

FCDLl0r.pnggGz17E7.png

Edited by jonrd463

I decided to try and make a flag for once, keeping it simple and wanted it too look good on the side of a space ship. It's a little dude skippy happily in space. The black lines are an accurate portrait of outer space of course.

33ephxj.png

• 3 weeks later...
This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.