Show off your flags MEGATHREAD

geb

I'm creating an entire flag series for my not yet existing Galactic Kerbal Empire. All the flags are done now. Now I just need to learn how to reach most of those places :D

Imperial Flag

vNiuzqH.png

Duna Company Flag, Eve Company Flag, Moho Company Flag, Jool Company Flag, Eeloo Company Flag, Dres Company Flag

EorMhKI.png70TWtDm.png4pccTIt.png

eSXxhLw.pngHORLoYO.png3qEXOM3.png

Mun Province Flag, Minmus Province Flag, Ike Province Flag, Gilly Province Flag

Up563sT.pngvyFWRiv.pngJzNxlM4.pngkQx23lQ.png

Laythe Province Flag, Vall Province Flag, Tylo Province Flag, Bop Province Flag, Pol Province Flag

LuyQbUI.pngheDNjoW.pngWAj3SjU.pngGgnlAXs.pngnRISdx6.png

Edited by Dreagon

Traverse Space Center's flag. Not the most elaborate or professional-looking, but it was fun to make and suits my needs well enough. At the moment I've only got one on my Münbase, but I hope to put them on Minmus and Duna at least within the next couple days. (Exams? Ha...)

5lxnw2.png

2vrxs9x.png

Kudos to you, sir!

As for mine:

tkStUgx.png

Coincidentally, I really like this one. I made a first draft for my custom flag, the concept is there but I don't like how it looks. It looks more like what it is: some images lifted and pasted together. I'd prefer it looked more logo-esque and flag-like. I'm happy with the name however. ;-)

skyfrontsmall.png

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.