Show off your flags MEGATHREAD

geb

KSP Weekly told us the filetype and image size that we will need for custom flags. A flag will be a 256*160 PNG file. That means we don't have to wait for the release to start making shiny new logos and livery. We can do it right now!

Here is mine, the flag of the Longbeast Logistics Shipping Company:

qExw9tc.png

Has anybody else designed flags yet?

I made this to use with a flag I downloaded from spaceport. It's very straight forward.

I couldn't get the flag part to work properly, and only used one. On Kerbin.

9jahOrY.jpg

(Next to the tracking station. I assign the KAC alarms for transfer windows to it, and previously it was the go to place to see what was coming up using protractor.)

I guess we'll find out soon* enough.

*Soon is an unknown period of time.

When it's done ;)

Mah Space Administration's Logo will be my flag.

SqNdYuxl.png

I love the colors you used. You should consider scale it to the right size before applying your 1 pixel wide font text, or it will be unreadable I think.

I will probably use the flag I've used in some of my online gaming in the past. I'm posting a phone right now but will upload it later. The general design is similar to the flag of North Carolina or Texas (pure coincidence). The vertical field is dark blue, similar shade to the Texas and North Carolina flags, with the NATO star on it...cause it looks cool. The two horizontal fields are yellow and black. I can't recall if the black or the yellow is the top field.

I love making flags... especially ones that actually obey vexillographic and heraldic conventions.

There is literally no telling how many different flags I will use; especially if we can eventually have multiple 'careers' in the same 'universe.' I think it would be awesome to have a space race, even if I have to play both sides!

My FIRST flag, though, without a doubt will be the 'Sun of Glory':

ConfederateStatesofAmerica_zps95f9e8da.png

Others that I will surely use, some original, some based on actual colors:

ViceroyofPeru_zps67dbe60d.png

WestAmericanCommonwealth_zpsc07cfc99.png

UnionofChileampBolivia_zpsbf58015f.png

Novogord_zpse09a7306.png

Joseon_zps81c8245c.png

SMOSJ_zpsf36fbb47.png

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.