Show off your flags MEGATHREAD

geb

Got sick of that old thing I made and came up with this. My new space program from .20 onwards will be Aurora Space Labs.

DzuFJnV.png

Thoughts? I love the simplistic feel of the logo as well as the name. I can change it as needed... I might add a gradient onto the logo and text later on.

Edited by NuclearWarfare

I think I prefer to go for the more "Standard Issue" look or, something that's like really official looking. I was going for something that looked like they made many of them and it's another piece of standard, utilitarian equipment. Bright, easy to see, and it tells you the corporation that placed it.

lhZT7Iz.png

Designed it by myself in a few minutes in Paint.NET.

Finally, bigger flags. k_cheesy.gif

They were always that size, the one in the blog post was for KSC's flagpole (which, coincidentally, has been enlarged so you're 50% right!)

If anyone is in the know, will the game automatically add flagish texture?

Yes. Don't put one on your flags, it'll just look funky in-game.

I may or may not have been listening to Daft Punk.

AEBN14d.png

You. You get a high-five.

ksp_flag.png

Took me five hours to perfect, but it should look good scattered all across the Kerbol system when 0.20 rolls around!

Here's another one, my first flag was too busy in my opinion; I forgot that they're supposed to be tiny things! :)

ksp_flag_2.png

In my humble opinion your first one wasn't too busy, i thought it was just perfect, they're both really good but the first one has some very nice positioning and proportion, plus the Kerbal face is brilliant.

Edit* last night i ran out of reputation to give because of this thread, you guys are magnificently creative, i'l have to wait till it resets and come back again. :)

Edited by Custard Donut (In Space)

I think I prefer to go for the more "Standard Issue" look or, something that's like really official looking. I was going for something that looked like they made many of them and it's another piece of standard, utilitarian equipment. Bright, easy to see, and it tells you the corporation that placed it.

lhZT7Iz.png

Designed it by myself in a few minutes in Paint.NET.

Without a doubt, this is my favourite flag so far. It speaks a powerful message to the kerbal soul.

"It does the job to spec. What more do you want?"

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.