Show off your flags MEGATHREAD

geb

1cH9OAb.png

It's the Kerbol system with Kerbin highlighted. So other species know who was there :)

I the images of the planets are from the ksp wiki http://wiki.kerbalspaceprogram.com/wiki/Kerbol_System and the backround is the header of the thread for the universe replacer mod http://forum.kerbalspaceprogram.com/threads/44135-0-21-x-Universe-Replacer-v4-0

Was just driving around and checking out the new buildings. Walked right up to the flag pole out the front and... OMG... you can climb it! Probably other people have discovered this by now, but I had no clue until I did it in game just then, just like when I first tried to repair a wheel and was able to (which is how I prefer to discover things - sorry if I spoiled the flag climbing for anyone!). So anyway, I climbed up that pole and took a screenie of my flag with Jeb hanging off the side of it and then came to the forums to see where it might be appropriate to post, and here it is:

3nmC9Tp.png

Here is my design on it's own (I used GIMP and found the explosives warning label with a Google image search):

sNChSVs.png

I'll probably end up doing a proper pixel-art flag eventually, but for now, a little play on Halo's UNSC:

Ndv0zHb.png

Just managed my first mun landing, not bad for only 2 days experience! Anyway, who other than Jebediah to help a scrub like me land, and how shows my flag with pride! :P

iozKyhN.jpg

Edited by Arcadiax

Too lazy to upload my flags...

Flag 1 is just a united nations flag

Flag 2 is a Klingon Defense Force flag.

I don't use mission specific flags or anything like that, I just pick one depending on whichever I feel like at the time.

Made it several versions ago (when you could put your own flags into KSP)...

initially it was only planned as a mission flag for Mun missions ...

but finally I adopted it as a flag for my Kerbal Space Agency

05P1VUU.png

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.