Show off your flags MEGATHREAD

geb

I've put the final touches on the flags I'm using for KSP v1.0 and beyond. I was originally only going to use the Exploration (flag planting), Mining (pickaxe), and Navigation (ship's wheel) flags, but after playing 1.0 for a bit I became completely enamoured with the Tourist contracts and just had to add a flag for them, too - Tourism (chilling under a palm tree). And then I decided the scientists on their long-term stations needed their own flag as well - Science (escaping from a beaker). Maybe someday the Engineers will get a flag of their own too. :)

I love the look of your flags, so I took the time to build up my own set of flags with your flags as inspiration.

FniUWLj.png

3BH4Fhd.png

U6Cm92b.png

6E1gcvt.png

Qv9PwFK.png

GGzuzDR.png

fZ6ebNk.png

Edited by Tivec
Added Thrillseekers flag

• 2 weeks later...

I, uh, "borrowed" this flag from Sabor on this very thread, way back on page 46. I like it because the Kerbin system is fully represented, as well as the Kerbals obsession with rocketry. It is not too complex, and fairly minimalistic.

A16q8HP.png

Edited by sj176

rigth now and until i change it, it's in my Final Fantasy # sig link 'even if i would have prefered a plant or animal being insteed of human ;)

(FF in hexadecimal = 255 for thoose who don't know, it's also a old 24bit caracter limit until next loop) 42 mirror for ever

Edited by WinkAllKerb''

• 3 weeks later...

HDrIdb6.png

The Department of Booms and Snacks.

Edit: Well, this thread has been inspiring. Made my own minimalist version inspired by some others in this thread. Mission-specific flags by objective, and destination. The main color indicates the system, the small bars indicate the specific body.

Javascript is disabled. View full album
Edited by LittleBlueGaming

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.