SS Constellation

ShachonianX

As the artificial lights which simulate day and night go down in the forest, I rake up some twigs to make a small fire and go to sleep. I wake up a few hours later when it is still dark, and in the distance, I see some lights. I head towards the light and I am lead to the suburbs. All around I see houses, and after searching through several of them, I have concluded they are abandoned, so I take as much food as I can from them. In one of the houses, I find a small radio. All I hear is static, but there seems to be a faint sound from some unknown source.

Edited by rryy

ShachonianX, can other players make random events?

No, they can't. Only I can.

I hear an explosion nearby, which turns out to be from a malfunctioning CPF police robot. I drive into Starleaf Forest, crashing into a tree in the process.

As I prepare to leave the suburbs, I find the CPF dog which looks quite hungry, so I give it some of the food I found in the houses and it happily follows me.

ShachonianX: You have not mentioned tha in the OP. Fix them to prevent mistakes.

Anyway, inside the Power station, I attempted to fix the communication system, but to no avail.

Just did so.

A rogue CPF robot has been spotted in the suburbs!

I leave the suburbs and come to the Power District with my new companion. I see a nuclear reactor, which appears to have been shut down. I find a hazmat suit, which may help me safely approach the monument in the forest...

I head to the black structure in the forest with the radiation-protecting hazmat suit on, letting the dog sit out by the fence. I walk over the fence surrounding it and, as I get closer, I see the words "SQUAD" engraved in it and the face of a monkey. I poke at it, but my hand just passes right through it. Thinking it is mostly worthless, I investigate the scientific equipment surrounding it. Most of them appeat uninteresting, but I find the rover with a small remote control. I haul the deactivated rover out if the "harmful" zone and immediately, it whirs back to life. I try to ride it, but it feels as if it would collapse if I sit on it any longer. I decide to have it remotely drive over to the Power District as I head back to the suburbs.

My ship, the USNSC United States explodes while on its way to evacuate to cylinder, and my escape shuttle flies into the cylinder and crash-lands into Starleaf Forest.

Sorry if it is an major event, but I'm new to this thread, and I wanted something plausible to explain my sudden appearence.

As I rummage through the suburbs again for food and supplies, the rover finally reached the Power District. The sensors on the rover indicate a high concentration of ammonia. I command the rover to investigate where it is coming from, and I decide to leave the suburbs and meet up with the rover.

At my house in the Suburbs, I've checked that 5 ruptured ammonia gas pipes were situated at Pegasus City, Manufacturing District, the Suburbs, the solar panels, and the Power Station. High concentration of ammonia is found mostly in the Power Station. (Space is a vacuum.)

Might as well join it, just hope I don't screw up

I wake up in the Power district after being electrocuted. I pick up my backpack and put in a lunchbox and its contents. I also take a few power cells and some tools. I then head for the manufacturing district.

I see the rover in the distance and I can already smell the ammonia from the Power Station. I tell my not-so-useful dog to go find some food or something as I head towards the Power Station. Thanks to the helpful hazmat suit, which thankfully has an air supply for me to breathe, too, I put it on and try to find where the leak is coming from using the sensors from the rover. I find a big pipe with a small breach in it breach in it. I rummage through my things to see if I have anything to repair it, but all I have is a bunch of food, a rake, and the matches. I try clogging the hole with the rake, but it is too small to plug the hole up. I, without any supplies, leave the Power District and head to the Manufacturing District in hopes of finding tools.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.