I just remembered old times...

Vespasianus

I just spent half an hour looking at old screenshots I have taken in previous versions of KSP. And it made me remember all those special moments. First orbit, mun landing, docking, you name it. And I realized that I love this game. It's the only game that have made me... feel for it, if you know what I mean. I have feelings for those little kerbals :)

Anyways, I'd just like to thank Squad for their amazing work. Keep it up guys!

Amen to that. This is a game (i hate calling it a game, its MOAR) that you end up feeling passionate about. And not just about the Kerbals (although how many other games do you care so much to spend hours doing rescue missions) but its about the distance (in terms of understanding) that you go, the things you create, the hours spent dreaming of what else you can do. Truly KSP is an amazing work of art.

Ahhh sweet memories, first orbit, first munar orbit, first attempted (and of many failed) mun landings in the demo, what I think was my first deep space kraken attack (scared the hell outta me)

Sweet memories :)

Thank you squad for creating such an awesome game :)

I still have 0.13.2 installed, actually.

It's rather amazing going back and seeing how far the game has come. I've still got a copy of every major release since 0.13 :) Could never bring myself to kill off my saves.

I still have all versions up to 0.13.3 as well as the screenshots alongside. Although, I think the screenshots probably need a fair bit of organisation..

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.