[AAR] Going Somewhere, Everywhere.

NASAFanboy

U4Qyruv.png

Order No.141, KSC, Head Director, Issued 11/22/2039

In regards to your concerns for the manned human spaceflight program due to stagnating interest and decreasing popularity due to the popular conception "We have done it all" after the consruction and commisioning of the first inter-planetary base on Ike earlier this year, the entire human-spaceflight program is now directed to construct massive inter-planetary cruisers, for research and colonization purposes. The craft will take years of work, and will be massively expensive. To counter this, the President has passed Bill No.1211, which will increase your budget for the FY2040 to $75 Billion dollars, one percent of the Federal Budget.

The goverment has proposed to send the craft onto an expedtion to the Joolian System. The proposal passed Congress 534-1. You are to begin construction of an inter-planetary ship, immedialty.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Nedbob Kerman picked up the paper, read it, drinking a cup of coffee as he did. The order was another one of its kind, sumitted by political idiots who had no experince in running and space program. Scanning the page for notable subjects, he saw the deadline, and the cost. Cost ; $60 Billion. Deadline ; Next Month.

Picking up the phone, he frantically dialed a number.

"This is Nedbob, can you get the Head Engineer on the line?"

"Yeah?"

"Scramble a big team of workers, we got a tight deadline and small budget, GO!"

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ten Weeks Later (Skipped the In-Orbit Assembly, its a tedious, and yes, to keep with tradition, its behind schedule)

"So, the craft is in orbit, awaiting crew."

The small probe circled the large ship, providing its creators an nice view of the craft.

00h6L7h.png

"When we going to launch the crew?"

"What crew, we have'nt chosen a crew yet."

Nedbob quickly picked up the loudspeaker.

"All astronauts, report to the Control room."

Several astronauts quickly lined up.

"Get into that rocket on the pad!"

"So, we have the crew now."

"We don't. Yu just threw in our most experinced astronaut without any training. Thats a waste."

Nedbob sighed, then went back to his game of "Human Space Program". Quite a fun pastime for bored mission controllers...

More to come, my KSP crashed so I have to restart a ton of stuff.....

Edited by NASAFanboy

You were looking for a mission patch, were you not? Take a look:

Mission Patch

If you like it, then feel free to use it :)

Of course, if you don't like it, then ask around. I'm sure someone else wouldn't mind trying for you :P

Also, whichever that ship is (Galantea or Dawn) in the picture, it looks pretty interesting indeed. Best of luck to the mission, Jool is a challenge. I should know, I've had many thwarted attempts to visit it up until my first Laythe landing...

Edited by RogueMason

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.