[0.23.5] Hollow Structures & Hulls (Updated: 2014-04-09)

Alskari

Idem,

I'd like to have this mod which seems to be very good ... the same for a lot of other ones.

What is Squad doing ? They just deleted a lot of great mods pretending a transfer to Curve. That's a total non respect for hours and hours of work for a lot of modders.

That"s a real pitty. I do not agree with that. Maybe it's time to talk to the Squad Team ? Do we care about "contracts" ? Seriously, we don't. There is a lot of things to improve in this game to make it more playable, and thanks to the modders. No mods, no game.That's the point.

LKS

Ah well, so much for my "all stock" saves on KSP :P. I just have to download this, it looks amazing! I guess stock will have to wait when you have mods like this :D.

Edit: Oh noes where is the download link?!

Double Edit: Hey Alskari if you ARE still active you should really update the link. (The curse strikes again)

Edited by Krustaceous Krouton

Is there a way to run this without RasterPropMotor? I don't really need those displays quite yet; I'd be content to just look out the window for now. :)

Oh, and a Curse link would be nice too.

Edited by Mitchz95

oops my bad, I meant update the link for the Cubic series. Im still wondering how you have the Cubic on spaceport, and the others on mediafire. Wouldn't you put them all on spaceport/mediafire? ANYWAYS, just realized that the other links ARN'T broken! Bye stock (For real this time - I promise!(I lied - For now)).

Edit: Am i the only one who finds the parts to be overlapping while connecting them in the SPH? It seems like the connection nodes are in the wrong places (scaled incorrectly?). Does anyone else have this happening? Also, the 2 and 3 engine mounts are bugged - In the editor, the models scale up when moused over them, and i cant seem to select them. Does anyone else have this happening?

Edited by Krustaceous Krouton
Buggy-ish-ness

• 2 weeks later...

Guys, I have a download link for the Cubic Series!

MediaFire (http://www./download/gppa3zc7gneagag/HSH.zip)

I would like to thank SuperWeegee4000. After looking at this mod and not being able to find a download link, I found SuperWeegee's comment, saying he had downloaded the mod. After contacting him, he sent me all of the parts and plugin, and I assembled them into a .zip file.

Edited by BobMcBobGuy

Guys, I have a download link for the Cubic Series!

MediaFire (http://www./download/gppa3zc7gneagag/HSH.zip)

I would like to thank SuperWeegee4000. After looking at this mod and not being able to find a download link, I found SuperWeegee's comment, saying he had downloaded the mod. After contacting him, he sent me all of the parts and plugin, and I assembled them into a .zip file.

Just wanted to say thanks for this link - I've been gone from KSP for awhile and am trying to get all my favorite mods updated. I really hope Alskari will continue to update this, it make KSP feel complete!

Okay 0.24 is out,

As far as I can tell Alskari hasn't updated the download link. The best I can do is one week on my dropbox.

(I need the space for work stuff.) Links are below.

Apologies to BobMcBobGuy and Vladimir Vechkanov who both asked me for a link, I was trying to give Alskari time to change the links.

FILES:

Hulls V1.0

KSI MFD V1.2

Raster PropMonitor 0.16

Ultralight Adaptors V1.0

Ultralight Series HSH-V8.3

uploads-2014-04-HSH_CubicSeries_HSH-V9_3

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/ao7u29vcrxjk9y2/AADXc0We_sSdWesTV8Tx4QhXa

K.

Is the Cubic Series you uploaded the most recent one Alskari made?

Wouldn't have a clue.

File dates in archive are from March/April 2014. I downloaded it less than a month before we went to Curse, so I would assume so. Functional in 0.24, although it all costs (sqrt)5,000

K.

So glossing over my extended absence... how is this working with the 64bit version?

I haven't really played around with your parts much, but there's something else I believe you should be made aware of:

The problems you were having with the sfr plugin (i.e. strange IVA transforms when multiple transparent pods are used) can be resolved by using the JSITransparentPod PartModule from the RasterPropMonitor plugin instead - more reliable and one less dependency.

Great to se this mod being relived again! I can highly recomend it if you love building space stations

- - - Updated - - -

So glossing over my extended absence... how is this working with the 64bit version?

Its working real good, no lag infact in vab and eva works fine to :)

Hi Alskari,

No issues specific to x64 or x32 for 0.24.2 that I have found. Want me to send you a bug report for the version I have? [Mar/Apr 2014]

I haven't needed the DropBox space as yet, I'll leave the DLs up until the front page is updated if you like.

Love the parts, I'm basing an entire youtube series around them!

I am at some point going to edit the part files for the cubic series to change the sizes to match the other parts (ie 0.625/1.25/2.5/3.75 meters). I'm finding that they don't mesh aesthetically as well with the stock parts because of the size difference. If people want, I'll rig up a module manager file for that so you can all have it.

K.

Hi Alskari,

No issues specific to x64 or x32 for 0.24.2 that I have found. Want me to send you a bug report for the version I have? [Mar/Apr 2014]

I haven't needed the DropBox space as yet, I'll leave the DLs up until the front page is updated if you like.

Love the parts, I'm basing an entire youtube series around them!

I am at some point going to edit the part files for the cubic series to change the sizes to match the other parts (ie 0.625/1.25/2.5/3.75 meters). I'm finding that they don't mesh aesthetically as well with the stock parts because of the size difference. If people want, I'll rig up a module manager file for that so you can all have it.

K.

A bug report would be awesome. Thank you for posting the DLs and feel free to leave them. I'm glad you're enjoying the parts. You may run into some issues resizing parts; the round adapters will be oddly sized now, and more importantly I think it may break some of the cockpits. I don't pretend to fully understand how KSP checks to see if a hatch is blocked, but I've done lots of testing, and that is part of what kept me at 1m base size.

Honestly I still haven't downloaded .24 at all, so I make no promises on timeline. I will be swapping over to the JSIT module; if it doesn't require extensive model rework.