MechJeb Review

You can say that if you coded MechJeb yourself. I mean, NASA just didn't download their flight computer software from a higher power, so neither should you.

EDIT: Also, KSP isn't a single player game. You interact with other players through these forums.

So r4m0n, me and the other MJ contributor are the only one who can use it without anyone complaining ?

You do the same IRL ? You built your own car ?

Palleas : not the best thread for MJ tech support. But it is fixed in the last dev build.

So r4m0n, me and the other MJ contributor are the only one who can use it without anyone complaining ?

You do the same IRL ? You built your own car ?

Palleas : not the best thread for MJ tech support. But it is fixed in the last dev build.

Okay! Tanks ! I will re - update to last dev build

I use MechJeb for everything. I do take a small rocket to orbit every now and then manually, I've landed on the Mun manually, but I play this game just for the engineering bit. I like messing around with rocket designs, and I get all my fun just from trying to design rockets and seeing what I can do with them I guess

MechJeb is great. Addons/mods are great. They customize your game experience to remove stuff you don't like and add stuff you like. After all, we all play games to have fun.

Cheating only applies if you are somehow competing with someone. So, if you wanna race someone to Duna, you should both be using the same set of mods.

I use MechJeb to put my ship in orbit. I know how to do it and I've done it many times, so it is very boring now.

I don't use MechJeb to land on a moon. I can do it, but I haven't mastered it yet. I fail sometimes and have to reload. It is very fun, so I do it manually.

For docking, I only use Smart ASS to keep ships pointing in the right direction. I can dock very efficiently, with less than 5 mono propellant used. Even joining multiple docking ports simultaneously is easy with Smart ASS.

Maneuver node editor is a feature that should be in stock KSP. Dragging icons to set up your maneuver is not a good way to do it.

I use maneuver editor to do simple stuff like changing AP/PE. More complex stuff I like to do myself with maneuver editor. I also use it to execute the maneuvers because the stock interface is broken and does not show you the correct burn time. Also, stock SAS just makes my ship wobble.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.