[v1.2]KSP - Silisko Edition

NovaSilisko

I need to stop and rethink my strategy for doing things right, because if this thread has proved anything, it\'s that I\'m doing something wrong with my mods.

Nothing is wrong with your mods. I recommend them to anyone who\'s new to KSP (which a bunch of my friends have just picked up recently and ask me what parts to get, etc. I always recommend yours and Down Under, which are the most new-player-friendly.)

If what I see is right, Operation Kansas will be one of my favorite mods if you ever release it though.

Nothing is wrong with your mods. I recommend them to anyone who\'s new to KSP (which a bunch of my friends have just picked up recently and ask me what parts to get, etc. I always recommend yours and Down Under, which are the most new-player-friendly.)

If what I see is right, Operation Kansas will be one of my favorite mods if you ever release it though.

D&U is certainly an essential pack imho.

Same goes for Indus / Explos.

I like KSP Silisko. Don\'t use it that often though.

D&O is certainly an essential pack imho.

Same goes for Indus / Explos.

I like KSP Silisko. Don\'t use it that often though.

Silisko edition is kinda hard for newbs. K&W is pretty good because of the long burn times and high thrust. It gives them a large margin of error. I\'d say novapunch is probably the most utilitarian pack out there.

Silisko edition is kinda hard for newbs. K&W is pretty good because of the long burn times and high thrust. It gives them a large margin of error. I\'d say novapunch is probably the most utilitarian pack out there.

Agreed it\'s very coherent.

Every current and previous of my project threads is going to be deleted and placed into a new master Silisko Industries thread. I need to prepare for this, so it will take a while.

Smart move man. Much better. The gazillion projects was getting kinda out of hand ;)

No matter what I say, it seems to be the wrong thing. God dammit.

Ignore them.

Honestly Nova, take a step back here; look at how often your stuff gets used, and then look at what the whining little blabbermouths have managed to contribute. That\'s exactly how much you should value your opinion.

You\'re getting bitchy assholes because your stuff is popular and that makes you a target, and you\'re feeding it by treating them with any kind of seriousness. It\'s a weird kind of backhanded compliment, depending on how you look at it. :P

PS: Looking forward to your new stuff, as always.