KSP Weekly Mystery IVAs- Start guessing!

ShachonianX

If you have seen the March 14 KSP Weekly, there are two IVA teasers. The actual command pods the IVAs are for aren't shown. Let the guessing BEGIN! Personally, I think the first IVA is a wide FOV module, and the second one is for a part to use on manned rovers.

no need to guess, we already know, the devs can't keep any secrets from us :)

KSPX won't likely be fully implemented (yet), but I bet we'll also see the 2.5m "Atlas" engine in 0.20.

Now we can recreate the Mercury-Atlas launches. :D

KSPX is going to be stock now?! First mod to be fully implemented into the game! WOOHOO!

It's not the first mod to be implemented into stock; that honor goes to C7's aircraft parts.

At any rate: the first one is definitely the cupola module, as that was established in the text below it. The second one is likely the 1-man lander can, as its window design is very similar to the 2-man lander can.

It's not the first mod to be implemented into stock; that honor goes to C7's aircraft parts.

At any rate: the first one is definitely the cupola module, as that was established in the text below it. The second one is likely the 1-man lander can, as its window design is very similar to the 2-man lander can.

I never knew the aircraft parts were from a mod. The more you know... The possibly 1 man lander can could also work with rovers. They should add in command pods specifically for rovers soon.

thank you for giving me something to shoot for in my lunar base...what mods?

b9 aerospace for legs and railings. KSPX for the cupolas. tri-strut pack for the tri struts and engines. the launch vehicle used stuff from the novapunch pack and the jool V rocket, but the same delta-v could be achieved with other parts I'm sure.

b9 aerospace for legs and railings. KSPX for the cupolas. tri-strut pack for the tri struts and engines. the launch vehicle used stuff from the novapunch pack and the jool V rocket, but the same delta-v could be achieved with other parts I'm sure.

tri strut pack...well it's been proven 3 is more stable than 4...mostly.

this pack

http://kerbalspaceprogram.com/0-19-1-jarfr-tri-hexagonal-structural-strut/

The included ones make pretty good vehicles of many sizes,.

J0vx55o.jpg

Particularly the lander cans, but it would be good if they added a horizontal speed indicator. Also the plane cockpits.

The one man lander can looks like this:

BpKovLo.jpg

It is very light, and pretty versatile. I use it in my big crane things.

Edited by Tw1

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.