[0.90] LazTek SpaceX Launch, Exploration, Colonial Transporter & Historic mods (1/25/14)

LazarusLuan

Just a quick question to Lazarus... how did you achieve the amazing look of your engine flames? You don't appear to be using HotRockets for your engine effects, so I am impressed by your ability to accomplish such amazing looking effects. I would appreciate a rather quick and informative bit of info about how you went about achieving this effect. Thank you for your time, and thank you for such a beautiful mod.

Just a quick question to Lazarus... how did you achieve the amazing look of your engine flames? You don't appear to be using HotRockets for your engine effects, so I am impressed by your ability to accomplish such amazing looking effects. I would appreciate a rather quick and informative bit of info about how you went about achieving this effect. Thank you for your time, and thank you for such a beautiful mod.

There old stock fx same has alot of old mods.

• 4 weeks later...

I can't wait for this to return. True launcher packs are a lost artform in KSP. So much is focused on building from scratch but there are still many of us who simply want to load up a craft file and work from there.

• 4 weeks later...

Here is what I've found:

the dragon v2 parachutes behave very strangely. They seem to brake fine in the vertical direction but the horizontal velocity doesn't decrease....maybe. It looks like the capsule is carried sideways by a strong wind.

The Merlin 1d vacuum engines sometimes overhead and explode for no apparent reason in orbit. I see no temperature bar and the engine was running at low thrust for only a few seconds. It wasn't surrounded by parts either, just one engine with the upper landing legs stuck to it like they are supposed to be.

I'll bet the engines need game balancing too but it's just a feeling.

Wow! great mod! I was just wanting to know if i might be able to use some parts from this mod for a mod of my own. You see my mod replaces the stock parts among other things and i am collecting models and stuff from existing packs to make a new stock setup.

Wow! great mod! I was just wanting to know if i might be able to use some parts from this mod for a mod of my own. You see my mod replaces the stock parts among other things and i am collecting models and stuff from existing packs to make a new stock setup.

No it is not possible. The liscence forbids redistributing the parts.

No it is not possible. The liscence forbids redistributing the parts.

Guise, guise, let's have a debate about the role of intellectual property rights in society, economy, and open source community :D

• 2 weeks later...